This may be a textbook case in how not to leave your Hollywood job. It’s also a PR nightmare for PR man Bradley Frank still employed at Rogers & Cowan. But the problems occurred at Platform Public Relations, where the 31-year-old Frank worked for 5 1/2 years until he resigned on March 31st and started at R&C, where he represents Community‘s Alison Brie, Californication‘s Meagan Good and Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa among others. Today, the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office charged Frank with one count of grand theft, one count of receiving stolen property, and one count of computer access and fraud. Frank’s court appearance is set for 8:30 AM Thursday. The indictment followed an 11-week investigation by the Hollywood division of the LAPD spearheaded by Platform PR owner Siri Garber, who alleges that Frank left her company and deleted everything off Platform PR’s work computer involving his clients, copied the company server’s documents, and stole her entire data base. She also alleges other even more serious crimes not described in today’s charges. Recently, Garber phoned R&C co-chairman Paul Bloch to tell him what was happening and says “he seemed completely shocked.” One R&C publicist told me the company thought the allegations were just coming from a bitter ex-employer before today’s indictment.
Hollywood Publicist Indicted For Grand Theft
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets