Game of Thrones‘ steady ratings build-up culminated in the first-season finale Sunday, which hit a new series high of 3 million viewers for the 9 PM broadcast. For the 9 PM and 11:15 PM airings combined, the viewership was 3.9 million, also a new high. From the premiere to the finale, the HBO fantasy series’ audience has grown by 37%.
HBO's 'Game Of Thrones' Hits Series High In Season Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign