Game of Thrones‘ steady ratings build-up culminated in the first-season finale Sunday, which hit a new series high of 3 million viewers for the 9 PM broadcast. For the 9 PM and 11:15 PM airings combined, the viewership was 3.9 million, also a new high. From the premiere to the finale, the HBO fantasy series’ audience has grown by 37%.
HBO's 'Game Of Thrones' Hits Series High In Season Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins