FX has closed a deal for the commercial TV premiere rights to Bad Teacher, the Sony comedy starring Cameron Diaz that bowed to $31 million during the weekend and finished second overall at the domestic box office behind Disney/Pixar’s Cars 2. The deal adds to a growing list of top features due for broadcast on the network, including Green Lantern, Mr. Popper’s Penguins, The Hangover Part II, Super 8, X-Men: First Class, Thor, Just Go With It, The Green Hornet, Tron: Legacy and Kung Fu Panda 2.
FX Nabs Rights To 'Bad Teacher'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Bill O'Reilly And David Letterman Take Compatibility Test: Video
- Universal Ups Nicholas Carpou To President Of Domestic Distribution
- Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race' Release Date Set For April 2016; William Hurt Joins Cast
- Joy Behar Goes Solo; Next Stop, Greenwich Village
- 'Shameless,' 'House of Lies,' 'Episodes' Return To Showtime On January 11
- John Oliver Explains British Football To David Letterman: Video