FX has closed a deal for the commercial TV premiere rights to Bad Teacher, the Sony comedy starring Cameron Diaz that bowed to $31 million during the weekend and finished second overall at the domestic box office behind Disney/Pixar’s Cars 2. The deal adds to a growing list of top features due for broadcast on the network, including Green Lantern, Mr. Popper’s Penguins, The Hangover Part II, Super 8, X-Men: First Class, Thor, Just Go With It, The Green Hornet, Tron: Legacy and Kung Fu Panda 2.
FX Nabs Rights To 'Bad Teacher'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice Through The Looking Glass' Review: Inventive Sequel Is A Worthwhile Trip Down The Rabbit Hole
Latest Film News
- Dwayne Johnson-Rawson Thurber China Action Pitch Stirs Big Bids
- Bernie Sanders Steps Up Attack On Disney Over Disneyland Wages
- Shawn Dunn Boards Original Force As CTO; Pamela Wolfe Named HR Executive VP At Starz
- Epix & Katie Couric Respond To Criticism Over Anti-Gun Docu Editing
- Dominic Bogart Storming ‘The Glass Castle’; Gregg Sulkin Joins Magical App Pic; ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Courts…
- Al Gore, Paramount And Participant Celebrate Oscar Winner ‘An Inconvenient Truth’s’ 10th Anniversary