FX has closed a deal for the commercial TV premiere rights to Bad Teacher, the Sony comedy starring Cameron Diaz that bowed to $31 million during the weekend and finished second overall at the domestic box office behind Disney/Pixar’s Cars 2. The deal adds to a growing list of top features due for broadcast on the network, including Green Lantern, Mr. Popper’s Penguins, The Hangover Part II, Super 8, X-Men: First Class, Thor, Just Go With It, The Green Hornet, Tron: Legacy and Kung Fu Panda 2.
FX Nabs Rights To 'Bad Teacher'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
Toronto To Open With 'The Magnificent Seven'; 'La La Land', 'Deepwater Horizon' Among Galas & Presentations
'Jason Bourne' Should Lead Box Office, But Not Ladies Looking For 'Bad Moms' & 'Nerve' - B.O. Preview
Latest Film News
- Paramount Film Vet Eben Davidson Moves To TV Division As SVP Development
- Toronto Lineup Offers Lots Of Potential Oscar Contenders And Clues About Telluride
- ‘Before I Fall’ Gets April 2017 Release Date From Open Road
- ‘Walking Dead’s Lennie James Joins ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- J. Mills Goodloe To Adapt ‘Anatomy Of A Misfit’ For Paramount
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Should Lead Box Office, But Not Ladies Looking For ‘Bad Moms’ & ‘Nerve’ – B.O…