FX has closed a deal for the commercial TV premiere rights to Bad Teacher, the Sony comedy starring Cameron Diaz that bowed to $31 million during the weekend and finished second overall at the domestic box office behind Disney/Pixar’s Cars 2. The deal adds to a growing list of top features due for broadcast on the network, including Green Lantern, Mr. Popper’s Penguins, The Hangover Part II, Super 8, X-Men: First Class, Thor, Just Go With It, The Green Hornet, Tron: Legacy and Kung Fu Panda 2.
FX Nabs Rights To 'Bad Teacher'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Looking At $80M-$90M Over Four Days; Will Leather-Clad Hero Whip Mr. Grey's February Record?
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
Latest Film News
- Jack McBrayer, Danny Pudi & Joe Manganiello Work Blue In ‘Smurfs’ Sequel; Betty Gabriel Joins ‘Get Out…
- Nicolas Cage Reunites With ‘Ghost Rider’ Helmer On Horror Thriller ‘Mom And Dad’ – Berlin
- Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band ‘The Boss’ Trailer
- Voltage Scares Berlin With Vang Brothers’ Bogeyman Title ‘Bedeviled’
- Margot Robbie To Star In Vaughn Stein’s ‘Terminal’; Highland Film Group Financing & Selling – Berlin
- FilmBuff Acquires ‘Thank You For Playing’ Docu About Creation Of ‘That Dragon, Cancer’ Video Game