FX has closed a deal for the commercial TV premiere rights to Bad Teacher, the Sony comedy starring Cameron Diaz that bowed to $31 million during the weekend and finished second overall at the domestic box office behind Disney/Pixar’s Cars 2. The deal adds to a growing list of top features due for broadcast on the network, including Green Lantern, Mr. Popper’s Penguins, The Hangover Part II, Super 8, X-Men: First Class, Thor, Just Go With It, The Green Hornet, Tron: Legacy and Kung Fu Panda 2.
FX Nabs Rights To 'Bad Teacher'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Partners With Toronto Company The Young Astronauts For Digital Content
- ‘Hummingbird’ Spec About Female Black-Ops Assassin Lands At Fundamental Films; ‘Battlefield 1’ Duo…
- ‘The Secret Life Of Pets’ Woofs It Past $500M At International Box Office
- ‘Inferno’ Getting Scorched At U.S. Box Office, But Overseas Hoping To Be Its Savior – Noon Update
- Sergei Bodrov To Direct ‘Samson And Delilah’ – AFM
- ‘Inferno’ Review: Tom Hanks’ Robert Langdon Back On The Run In Best Dan Brown Movie Yet