FX has closed a deal for the commercial TV premiere rights to Bad Teacher, the Sony comedy starring Cameron Diaz that bowed to $31 million during the weekend and finished second overall at the domestic box office behind Disney/Pixar’s Cars 2. The deal adds to a growing list of top features due for broadcast on the network, including Green Lantern, Mr. Popper’s Penguins, The Hangover Part II, Super 8, X-Men: First Class, Thor, Just Go With It, The Green Hornet, Tron: Legacy and Kung Fu Panda 2.
FX Nabs Rights To 'Bad Teacher'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- President Obama Makes Virtual Reality Debut In National Parks Video
- Covert Media Launches Lexica Films For Foreign-Language Pics; First Project Is ‘Earthquake’
- Eli Roth Bringing Killer Clowns To Halloween Horror Nights 2016; Digital Genre Anthology Series ‘Dark/Web’ Coming From…
- Sam Mendes In Talks To Develop & Direct Live-Action ‘James And The Giant Peach’
- Demi Moore Ready To ‘Rock That Body’ For Sony Comedy
- Construction Worker Killed On ‘Blade Runner’ Set In Hungary