FX has closed a deal for the commercial TV premiere rights to Bad Teacher, the Sony comedy starring Cameron Diaz that bowed to $31 million during the weekend and finished second overall at the domestic box office behind Disney/Pixar’s Cars 2. The deal adds to a growing list of top features due for broadcast on the network, including Green Lantern, Mr. Popper’s Penguins, The Hangover Part II, Super 8, X-Men: First Class, Thor, Just Go With It, The Green Hornet, Tron: Legacy and Kung Fu Panda 2.
FX Nabs Rights To 'Bad Teacher'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Bart & Fleming: As Daniel Day-Lewis Exits, Who Wears Greatest Living Actor Crown?
- Kenya Barris To Write Russell Simmons Biopic For Fox, ‘Life And Def: Sex Drugs Money + God’
- ‘Destined’ Destined For Fall Release Via XLrator; Uncork’d Acquires ‘Almost Amazing’
- Court Frees Steven Mnuchin From Relativity Media-Related Fraud Case
- Film Academy Invites Record 774 New Members, From Gal Gadot To Betty White
- BFI Teams With EON & Lucasfilm To Launch $25.5M Plan To Support Future Film Skills In UK