FX has closed a deal for the commercial TV premiere rights to Bad Teacher, the Sony comedy starring Cameron Diaz that bowed to $31 million during the weekend and finished second overall at the domestic box office behind Disney/Pixar’s Cars 2. The deal adds to a growing list of top features due for broadcast on the network, including Green Lantern, Mr. Popper’s Penguins, The Hangover Part II, Super 8, X-Men: First Class, Thor, Just Go With It, The Green Hornet, Tron: Legacy and Kung Fu Panda 2.
FX Nabs Rights To 'Bad Teacher'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- David Mamet To Direct Movie Adaptation Of His Hollywood Play ‘Speed-The-Plow’
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Trailer: A Few Lessons From The Wizarding Community Of New York
- ‘Miss Peregrine’ To Punish Competition At Weekend Box Office – Preview
- Jon Favreau To Direct Disney’s ‘The Lion King’; Feature Reimagining On Fast-Track
- Oscars: Palestine Enters Hany Abu-Assad’s ‘The Idol’ In Foreign Language Race
- Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’ To Shine On Rome Film Fest’s Opening Night