Fox Networks Group EVP and General Counsel Rita Tuzon today announced a restructuring designed to bring most of the company’s business and legal affairs group under one umbrella. Claudia Teran, who previously served as SVP Business and Legal Affairs and Associate General Counsel of Fox Cable Networks (FCN), has been named EVP Business and Legal Affairs and Deputy General Counsel for Fox Networks Group. Adam Reiss, who had served as VP Business and Legal Affairs, will now serve as SVP in Corporate Transactions and Distribution for Fox Networks Group. Additionally, Anna Tran Reyna, who previously was also VP Business and Legal Affairs for Fox Cable Networks, will now serve as FCN’s SVP Business and Legal Affairs, Digital Media. In the sports area, Leanna Einbinder, who previously served as VP Business and Legal Affairs, has been promoted to SVP Business and Legal Affairs for FCN. Earlier this year, Tuzon began the restructure when she reorganized the cable and broadcast network Standards & Practices Groups, combining them under the leadership of now-EVP Elizabeth Casey.
Fox Network Restructures Biz & Legal Team
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination