Fox Networks Group EVP and General Counsel Rita Tuzon today announced a restructuring designed to bring most of the company’s business and legal affairs group under one umbrella. Claudia Teran, who previously served as SVP Business and Legal Affairs and Associate General Counsel of Fox Cable Networks (FCN), has been named EVP Business and Legal Affairs and Deputy General Counsel for Fox Networks Group. Adam Reiss, who had served as VP Business and Legal Affairs, will now serve as SVP in Corporate Transactions and Distribution for Fox Networks Group. Additionally, Anna Tran Reyna, who previously was also VP Business and Legal Affairs for Fox Cable Networks, will now serve as FCN’s SVP Business and Legal Affairs, Digital Media. In the sports area, Leanna Einbinder, who previously served as VP Business and Legal Affairs, has been promoted to SVP Business and Legal Affairs for FCN. Earlier this year, Tuzon began the restructure when she reorganized the cable and broadcast network Standards & Practices Groups, combining them under the leadership of now-EVP Elizabeth Casey.
Fox Network Restructures Biz & Legal Team
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Legal Drama ‘Conviction’ From Mark Gordon Company As Put Pilot
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS