Fox Networks Group EVP and General Counsel Rita Tuzon today announced a restructuring designed to bring most of the company’s business and legal affairs group under one umbrella. Claudia Teran, who previously served as SVP Business and Legal Affairs and Associate General Counsel of Fox Cable Networks (FCN), has been named EVP Business and Legal Affairs and Deputy General Counsel for Fox Networks Group. Adam Reiss, who had served as VP Business and Legal Affairs, will now serve as SVP in Corporate Transactions and Distribution for Fox Networks Group. Additionally, Anna Tran Reyna, who previously was also VP Business and Legal Affairs for Fox Cable Networks, will now serve as FCN’s SVP Business and Legal Affairs, Digital Media. In the sports area, Leanna Einbinder, who previously served as VP Business and Legal Affairs, has been promoted to SVP Business and Legal Affairs for FCN. Earlier this year, Tuzon began the restructure when she reorganized the cable and broadcast network Standards & Practices Groups, combining them under the leadership of now-EVP Elizabeth Casey.
Fox Network Restructures Biz & Legal Team
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Latest TV News
- Obama Derides Donald Trump In ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Visit
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek