Fox Networks Group EVP and General Counsel Rita Tuzon today announced a restructuring designed to bring most of the company’s business and legal affairs group under one umbrella. Claudia Teran, who previously served as SVP Business and Legal Affairs and Associate General Counsel of Fox Cable Networks (FCN), has been named EVP Business and Legal Affairs and Deputy General Counsel for Fox Networks Group. Adam Reiss, who had served as VP Business and Legal Affairs, will now serve as SVP in Corporate Transactions and Distribution for Fox Networks Group. Additionally, Anna Tran Reyna, who previously was also VP Business and Legal Affairs for Fox Cable Networks, will now serve as FCN’s SVP Business and Legal Affairs, Digital Media. In the sports area, Leanna Einbinder, who previously served as VP Business and Legal Affairs, has been promoted to SVP Business and Legal Affairs for FCN. Earlier this year, Tuzon began the restructure when she reorganized the cable and broadcast network Standards & Practices Groups, combining them under the leadership of now-EVP Elizabeth Casey.
Fox Network Restructures Biz & Legal Team
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents Dinner
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
- Major League Baseball Makes Pitch To Speed Up Games