SAG and AFTRA already announced that they planned meetings for no later than June 30 for their AFTRA New Union Committee and SAG Merger Task Force to discuss uniting the unions. Now the dates for the first meeting have been set: June 17-19 in Silver Spring, Md. The groups will be tasked with developing a merger agreement, a constitution and a national dues structure for a “new successor union,” the guilds said earlier this month.
First SAG-AFTRA Merger Meeting Scheduled
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Reacts Fast To Steve Bannon Axing: Rosie O’Donnell Suggests Place For Tiki Torch
- Foul Play Alleged In New York SAG-AFTRA Board Race
- ‘The Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Review: Odd-Couple Pairing Of Ryan Reynolds & Samuel L. Jackson Leads To Violent, Scattershot…
- Jessie T. Usher Tapped As Son Of Shaft; Samuel L. Jackson, Richard Roundtree Reprise
- Emmy Predictions: Actor In A Limited Series Or Movie
- ‘Marjorie Prime’ Arrives With Awards Hopes; ‘Patti Cake$’ Bows – Specialty B.O. Preview