Endemol has partnered with Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment on the international talent show ¡Q’viva! The Chosen, starring Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony. Endemol will be XIX’s production partner across the 21 Latin American countries where the series will be filmed as Lopez and Anthony search for undiscovered talents. Additionally, Endemol will distribute ¡Q’viva! The Chosen internationally as a finished show (the series will be filmed in English, Spanish and Portuguese to launch simultaneously on television networks across North, Central and South America) as well as a format. In the US, XIX is in negotiations with English- and Spanish-speaking networks to carry the series.
Endemol To Co-Produce Simon Fuller, JLo & Marc Anthony's International Reality Series
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup