Endemol has partnered with Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment on the international talent show ¡Q’viva! The Chosen, starring Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony. Endemol will be XIX’s production partner across the 21 Latin American countries where the series will be filmed as Lopez and Anthony search for undiscovered talents. Additionally, Endemol will distribute ¡Q’viva! The Chosen internationally as a finished show (the series will be filmed in English, Spanish and Portuguese to launch simultaneously on television networks across North, Central and South America) as well as a format. In the US, XIX is in negotiations with English- and Spanish-speaking networks to carry the series.
Endemol To Co-Produce Simon Fuller, JLo & Marc Anthony's International Reality Series
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled By ABC
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'