Endemol has partnered with Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment on the international talent show ¡Q’viva! The Chosen, starring Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony. Endemol will be XIX’s production partner across the 21 Latin American countries where the series will be filmed as Lopez and Anthony search for undiscovered talents. Additionally, Endemol will distribute ¡Q’viva! The Chosen internationally as a finished show (the series will be filmed in English, Spanish and Portuguese to launch simultaneously on television networks across North, Central and South America) as well as a format. In the US, XIX is in negotiations with English- and Spanish-speaking networks to carry the series.
Endemol To Co-Produce Simon Fuller, JLo & Marc Anthony's International Reality Series
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Andreeva
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
- 'The Erotic Silence Of The American Wife' Drama From Sally Robinson & Tony Krantz Set At ABC
- Tyra Banks Panel Talk Show To Launch In Fall 2015 On ABC Stations
- ABC Buys Bookclub Comedy From Patti Carr, Lara Olsen & Eva Longoria
- James Denton To Co-Star In 'The Good Witch' Series On Hallmark Channel
- Pitbull To Return As Host Of American Music Awards