Endemol has partnered with Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment on the international talent show ¡Q’viva! The Chosen, starring Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony. Endemol will be XIX’s production partner across the 21 Latin American countries where the series will be filmed as Lopez and Anthony search for undiscovered talents. Additionally, Endemol will distribute ¡Q’viva! The Chosen internationally as a finished show (the series will be filmed in English, Spanish and Portuguese to launch simultaneously on television networks across North, Central and South America) as well as a format. In the US, XIX is in negotiations with English- and Spanish-speaking networks to carry the series.
Endemol To Co-Produce Simon Fuller, JLo & Marc Anthony's International Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign