EXCLUSIVE: Tony nominee Elizabeth Rodriguez has joined the cast of NBC’s new drama series Prime Suspect. The series stars Maria Bello as Jane Timoney, a female detective working a tough, male-dominated precinct in New York City. Rodriguez will play another detective on the force. Prime Suspect, adapted from the hit British series by Alexandra Cunningham, is slated to air in the Thursday 10 PM slot this fall. Rodriguez, whose recent Broadway debut in The Motherf**ker With the Hat earned her a Tony nomination, is repped by Stone Manners Salners Agency and Opus Entertainment.
Elizabeth Rodriguez Joins NBC's 'Prime Suspect' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series