EXCLUSIVE: Tony nominee Elizabeth Rodriguez has joined the cast of NBC’s new drama series Prime Suspect. The series stars Maria Bello as Jane Timoney, a female detective working a tough, male-dominated precinct in New York City. Rodriguez will play another detective on the force. Prime Suspect, adapted from the hit British series by Alexandra Cunningham, is slated to air in the Thursday 10 PM slot this fall. Rodriguez, whose recent Broadway debut in The Motherf**ker With the Hat earned her a Tony nomination, is repped by Stone Manners Salners Agency and Opus Entertainment.
Elizabeth Rodriguez Joins NBC's 'Prime Suspect' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Trying To De-legitimize CNN, Jake Tapper Tells Seth Meyers
- Judd Apatow On Why He Won’t Do A Broadcast Show, ‘Freaks & Geeks’ Reboot
- ‘Tower’ Survivors Embrace Animation Approach, Director Keith Maitland Says – TCA
- ‘Furniss’ Drama From Kyle Killen & Macon Blair In Series Consideration At AMC
- CNN Defends Jim Acosta Again As Trump Press Conference Fallout Continues
- David Haydn Jones Joins ‘Supernatural’ As Mystery Character