EXCLUSIVE: Tony nominee Elizabeth Rodriguez has joined the cast of NBC’s new drama series Prime Suspect. The series stars Maria Bello as Jane Timoney, a female detective working a tough, male-dominated precinct in New York City. Rodriguez will play another detective on the force. Prime Suspect, adapted from the hit British series by Alexandra Cunningham, is slated to air in the Thursday 10 PM slot this fall. Rodriguez, whose recent Broadway debut in The Motherf**ker With the Hat earned her a Tony nomination, is repped by Stone Manners Salners Agency and Opus Entertainment.
Elizabeth Rodriguez Joins NBC's 'Prime Suspect' As New Regular
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup