EXCLUSIVE: Don Cheadle, star of Showtime’s upcoming comedy series House of Lies, is expanding his relationship with the pay cable network through a first-look deal for his Crescendo Prods. Under the one-year pact, Cheadle and his producing partners Kay Liberman and Lenore Zerman will develop and executive produce series projects for Showtime. At UTA-repped Crescendo, the projects will be shepherded by development executive Kathryn Tyus-Adair. Since its launch six years ago, the film and TV production company has had first-look deals with Overture on the feature side and NBC for television. Crescendo’s latest movie, comedy The Guard, premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and will be released next month.
Don Cheadle's Company Signs First-Look Deal With Showtime
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'