Starz’s drama series Camelot wrapped its freshman season on Friday with 1.032 million viewers for the 10 PM airing and 1.5 million for the night. That was the series’ second-highest viewership behind the premiere, which drew a 1.125 million for the original airing and 1.6 million for the night. On the minus side, the finale fell short of the recent closer of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, which posted 1.724 million viewers for its first airing, as well as the first-season finale of Spartacus: Blood and Sand (1.227 million). On the plus side, after some ratings erosion after the premiere, Camelot has been on an upswing in recent weeks, building steadily to the penultimate episode, which averaged 1.003 million, and the finale. Starz will probably weigh all that as the network is yet to make a renewal decision on the costume drama, a retelling of the story of King Arthur.
Did Starz's 'Camelot' Make Case For Renewal With Season Finale?
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Christopher Nolan Shows Off 'Dunkirk,' Says “The Only Way To Carry You Through” The Film Is At A Theater – CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah Explains Why Donald Trump Declined To Throw Out First Pitch On Opening Day
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Motivates Women
- Front Row Entertainment, KNCC & Ahmed Helmy’s Shadows Communications Teaming For Egyptian Sitcom ‘Tough Luck…
- EOne’s ‘Cardinal’ Flies To Canal+; Sue Perkins To Host BAFTA TV Awards – Global Briefs
- ‘Prison Break’ EPs, Cast Talk Michael’s Revival & A Potential Sixth Season At PaleyLive
- ‘Legion’ EP Noah Hawley On Tonight’s Finale, Season 2 & Patrick Stewart