Starz’s drama series Camelot wrapped its freshman season on Friday with 1.032 million viewers for the 10 PM airing and 1.5 million for the night. That was the series’ second-highest viewership behind the premiere, which drew a 1.125 million for the original airing and 1.6 million for the night. On the minus side, the finale fell short of the recent closer of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, which posted 1.724 million viewers for its first airing, as well as the first-season finale of Spartacus: Blood and Sand (1.227 million). On the plus side, after some ratings erosion after the premiere, Camelot has been on an upswing in recent weeks, building steadily to the penultimate episode, which averaged 1.003 million, and the finale. Starz will probably weigh all that as the network is yet to make a renewal decision on the costume drama, a retelling of the story of King Arthur.
Did Starz's 'Camelot' Make Case For Renewal With Season Finale?
What's Hot on Deadline
As 'Inferno' Crosses $100M Overseas, Ron Howard Movie Hopes To Light Fire Stateside - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- Studio Lambert Opens Glitterbox With Cat Lawson As Creative Director
- Lady Gaga Debuts Carpool Karaoke On James Corden’s ‘Late Late Show’
- Newt Gingrich Dismisses Megyn Kelly As “Fascinated With Sex” During Wacky Donald Trump Talk
- Lady Gaga Makes “Surprise” Visit To James Corden’s ‘Late Late Show’ To Debut New Carpool Karaoke
- Will Ferrell Visits ‘@Midnight’ As George W. Bush To Offer Donald Trump A Truck Ride – Update
- ‘The Punisher’ Recruits Paul Schulze, Others For Netflix’s New Marvel Series