Starz’s drama series Camelot wrapped its freshman season on Friday with 1.032 million viewers for the 10 PM airing and 1.5 million for the night. That was the series’ second-highest viewership behind the premiere, which drew a 1.125 million for the original airing and 1.6 million for the night. On the minus side, the finale fell short of the recent closer of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, which posted 1.724 million viewers for its first airing, as well as the first-season finale of Spartacus: Blood and Sand (1.227 million). On the plus side, after some ratings erosion after the premiere, Camelot has been on an upswing in recent weeks, building steadily to the penultimate episode, which averaged 1.003 million, and the finale. Starz will probably weigh all that as the network is yet to make a renewal decision on the costume drama, a retelling of the story of King Arthur.
Did Starz's 'Camelot' Make Case For Renewal With Season Finale?
What's Hot on Deadline
Al Pacino, Michelle Pfeiffer and Brian De Palma On 'Scarface' F-Bombs, Chainsaw And Origin Story – Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel: ‘Scandal’ Marks First Time Show Ended Because World Jumped The Shark
- ‘Scandal,’ Washington D.C.’s OTHER Fever Dream, Comes To An End
- ‘Scandal’ Family of Actors, Writers, Producers React To Series Finale
- NFL 2018 Schedule Is Out: Check Out The Primetime Games, Thanksgiving & More
- Stuntman Injured By SUV Driven By Tom Sizemore On ‘Shooter’ Set Settles Lawsuit
- Why Antonio Banderas Was Reluctant To Portray Iconic Painter For ‘Genius: Picasso’ — Tribeca Studio