Starz’s drama series Camelot wrapped its freshman season on Friday with 1.032 million viewers for the 10 PM airing and 1.5 million for the night. That was the series’ second-highest viewership behind the premiere, which drew a 1.125 million for the original airing and 1.6 million for the night. On the minus side, the finale fell short of the recent closer of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, which posted 1.724 million viewers for its first airing, as well as the first-season finale of Spartacus: Blood and Sand (1.227 million). On the plus side, after some ratings erosion after the premiere, Camelot has been on an upswing in recent weeks, building steadily to the penultimate episode, which averaged 1.003 million, and the finale. Starz will probably weigh all that as the network is yet to make a renewal decision on the costume drama, a retelling of the story of King Arthur.
Did Starz's 'Camelot' Make Case For Renewal With Season Finale?
What's Hot on Deadline
Nicholas Hoult, Luke Evans & Henry Cavill Suit Up For War Drama ‘Sand Castle’; Mark Gordon Co, Treehouse Producing
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Paul Lieberstein Legal Dramedy
- Ernie Hudson Joins Epix Comedy Series ‘Graves’; Ari Graynor In Showtime’s ‘I’m Dying Up Here…
- ‘Jay Leno’s Garage’ Opens And 916K Watch On CNBC
- NBC Developing Dramedy Inspired By Former Texas Senator Wendy Davis
- Vin Scully To Miss Dodgers Postseason After Medical Procedure
- Trevor Noah First Week Hosting ‘The Daily Show’: 1.02M Viewers