Starz’s drama series Camelot wrapped its freshman season on Friday with 1.032 million viewers for the 10 PM airing and 1.5 million for the night. That was the series’ second-highest viewership behind the premiere, which drew a 1.125 million for the original airing and 1.6 million for the night. On the minus side, the finale fell short of the recent closer of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, which posted 1.724 million viewers for its first airing, as well as the first-season finale of Spartacus: Blood and Sand (1.227 million). On the plus side, after some ratings erosion after the premiere, Camelot has been on an upswing in recent weeks, building steadily to the penultimate episode, which averaged 1.003 million, and the finale. Starz will probably weigh all that as the network is yet to make a renewal decision on the costume drama, a retelling of the story of King Arthur.
Did Starz's 'Camelot' Make Case For Renewal With Season Finale?
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump To Name Financier/Sean Hannity Pal Anthony Scaramucci New Communications Director: Report
Latest TV News
- Sean Spicer Resigns: Anthony Scaramucci Offered White House Communications Director Job
- ‘Code Black’ EP David Marshall Grant Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Complex Networks Sets Q3 Slate: Skateboarders, Haunted Treasure Hunt & More Set For Go90
- Robert Mueller Asked White House To Preserve Docs Relating to Don Jr.’s Meeting With Russian Lawyer: CNN
- Stephen Colbert Reveals Result Of ‘Late Show’ Russian Pee Pee Tape Probe
- MSNBC’s ‘The Beat With Ari Melber’ Gets Premiere Date, Title