Danny Glover is set to co-star in Fox’s drama pilot Touch, about a father (Kiefer Sutherland) who discovers that his genius son (David Mazouz) is communicating with him through a complex series of numbers and may even be able to predict events before they happen. Glover will play a professor who works with the boy. More from our sister site TVLine, which broke the story.
Danny Glover To Co-Star In Fox's 'Touch'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'