Universal is still denying that Focus Features is on the auction block. A new round of rumors about it surfaced today. And it’s true that, before Comcast took over NBC Universal, the company was listening to offers for the specialty division. But our fresh information is that Comcast now has no interest in selling Focus and the new owners won’t even take potential buyers’ calls anymore.
Comcast Wants To Keep Focus Features
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest Film News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Colin Firth Refuses To Work With Woody Allen In The Future
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Morgan Neville On His Mister Rogers Sundance Docu, New Netflix Series & Civility
- A New Day For Sundance Ride-Share Post-Uber Helicopter Fiasco As Lyft Pulls In
- Netflix Seals Deal For ‘Sierra Burgess Is A Loser’