Veteran production exec Vlad Wolynetz has been named President of Production for Cineflix Studios, the scripted division of international production and distribution company Cineflix. He will oversee production on the company’s scripted projects for broadcasters worldwide, reporting to Glen Salzman, CEO, Cineflix Media. Wolynetz will join Cineflix Studios in July from BBC Worldwide Prods, where he most recently was SVP, Scripted Production and oversaw production on the upcoming season of Torchwood. Before that, he was VP of production, series and movies at AMC, where he worked closely with Cineflix Studios president (and former AMC development exec) Christina Wayne. Cineflix has been quietly developing scripted series using both the traditional network model and the direct-to-series international co-production one. Its first officially announced project is The Command, a drama series in development at TNT with Antoine Fuqua attached to executive produce as well as direct the potential pilot.
Cineflix Studios Names Prez Of Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate