EXCLUSIVE: Over his career, Christopher Nolan has only gotten involved in producing a picture he didn’t direct when he godfathered Man of Steel, the Warner Bros Superman reboot that’s going into production with Zack Snyder directing. Now, he’s quietly making another exception. I’m told that Nolan’s company, Syncopy, has set up a supernatural thriller at Warner Bros and hired Keith Gordon to write and direct it. Nolan’s former assistant and right-hand guy Jordan Goldberg is the prime mover on the project, and Nolan and partner Emma Thomas will take executive producer credit, insiders say. Details are scant, but I’m told it’s based on a novel whose title I haven’t yet been able to unearth. Gordon is the actor (he starred in Christine) turned director who most recently has been directing episodes of series that include The Killing and Dexter. He’s repped by CAA and The Arlook Group.
Christopher Nolan Taps Keith Gordon For Supernatural Thriller At Warner Bros
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’