EXCLUSIVE: Here’s the part of the Lionsgate movie What To Expect When You’re Expecting that I’ll look forward to. Chris Rock is signing on to play a guy named Vic, who is the head of a group of expectant fathers who lectures them on what it’s really like to have a baby and become a father. The Kirk Jones-directed pic stars Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker and Anna Kendrick (the latter two castings were announced today) in a mix of couples awaiting that stork visit. Rock will start working in late July, right after he finishes his run as the star of The Motherfucker With The Hat, which ends its Broadway run July 17. ICM is making Rock’s deal.
Chris Rock Provides The 411 For Guys In 'What To Expect When You Are Expecting'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest Film News
- ‘Shot Caller’ Review: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Plays A Game Of Survival In Gripping…
- Blumhouse & Todd McFarlane Team For ‘Spawn’ Movie – Comic-Con
- From 'Fauda's Assaf Bernstein On 'Rose Madder’ To 'The Shining' Onstage: What's Behind Stephen King's…
- ‘Dunkirk’ To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; ‘Girls Trip’ Hot At $27M+; ‘Valerian’ Falling To Earth…
- Nicole Ari Parker To Star In Indie Comedy ‘Headshop’
- Kevin Spacey To Play Gore Vidal In Netflix Biopic