EXCLUSIVE: Here’s the part of the Lionsgate movie What To Expect When You’re Expecting that I’ll look forward to. Chris Rock is signing on to play a guy named Vic, who is the head of a group of expectant fathers who lectures them on what it’s really like to have a baby and become a father. The Kirk Jones-directed pic stars Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker and Anna Kendrick (the latter two castings were announced today) in a mix of couples awaiting that stork visit. Rock will start working in late July, right after he finishes his run as the star of The Motherfucker With The Hat, which ends its Broadway run July 17. ICM is making Rock’s deal.
Chris Rock Provides The 411 For Guys In 'What To Expect When You Are Expecting'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Jay Leno's Final 'Tonight Show': Obama Appoints Him Ambassador To Antarctica While Billy Crystal, Oprah Winfrey, Garth Brooks And More Serenade Host: Video
'Hawaii Five-0': Ian Anthony Dale Upped To Regular, Meaghan Rath & Beulah Koale Join Cast After Shake-Up
Latest Film News
- Comic-Con: On Jack Kirby’s 100th Anniversary, Tributes To “The King Of Comics” From Stan Lee, Frank Miller, Kevin Feige, Geoff…
- ‘Only The Brave’ First Look At One-Sheet & Trailer: Story Of The Heroic Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Anne Hathaway To Star In Contained Sci-Fi Thriller ‘O2’
- ‘Brigsby Bear’ Trailer Hits Ahead Of Comic-Con Closeup
- Comic-Con Photo Gallery: ‘Legion’ & ‘Game Of Thrones’ Go Large, ‘Stranger Things’ & ‘Defenders’ Take Over Gaslamp In Annual…
- Fathom Events Owners Tap Ray Nutt To Be CEO