Even though Terrence Malick’s The Tree of Life won the Palme d’Or at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival, the film is still such an extraordinarily ambitious work that Fox Searchlight can use all the help it can get broadening it behind Malick acolytes (like me). So they’ve drafted two directors who have a kinship with the young demo that drives movies to big grosses. Check out this short video, as The Dark Knight Rises director Chris Nolan and The Social Network’s David Fincher explain why this is required viewing.
Chris Nolan And David Fincher Stump For Terence Malick's 'Tree of Life'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
ABC Pulls 'The Great American Baking Show' & Axes Judge Johnny Iuzzini Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Latest Film News
- ‘Kingsman’ Creator Says Disney Merger “Bad For Fox,” OK For ‘X-Men’ Reboot
- James Gunn & The H Collective Team For Untitled Horror Film
- Warner Animation Group Sets Allison Abbate & Chris Leahy As Toppers
- Sports Illustrated TV, Filmmaker Mike Tollin To Release Docu ‘We Town’
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Director Hugh Welchman Trained An Army Of Oil Painters For The First Fully-Painted Feature Film
- Peter Rice Promises Nervous Fox Staff To “Answer Any Questions” About Disney Deal At Trio Of Town Halls Today