No surprise here as CBS had already picked up a 19th cycle of The Amazing Race to air on Sundays in the fall. The network is now making it a full season of the globe-trotting reality series with a pickup of a 20th installment to air next spring. Phil Keoghan continues as the host. This past season’s 17th and 18th cycles of Amazing Race averaged 11.2 million viewers and a 3.4/9 in adults 18-49.
CBS Picks Up 20th Cycle Of 'Amazing Race'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
Latest TV News
- AT&T Lost TV Subs In Q2, But Still Beat Analysts’ Earnings Expectations
- Nat Geo Teams With Leonardo DiCaprio To Adapt ‘The Right Stuff’ As Scripted Series
- ‘Broad City’ Stars On Censoring Trump & The Feminist Message Behind The Series — TCA
- Nat Geo Wild Greenlights New Series With Survivalist Les Stroud, ‘Road To Westminster’ Special; ‘Untamed’ Season 2…
- Nat Geo Sets Documentary Specials On Princess Diana, ‘Long Road Home’ & ‘Titanic’; ‘StarTalk’ Guest Cast…
- TV One Names Michelle Rice Interim General Manager As Brad Siegel Exits As President