No surprise here as CBS had already picked up a 19th cycle of The Amazing Race to air on Sundays in the fall. The network is now making it a full season of the globe-trotting reality series with a pickup of a 20th installment to air next spring. Phil Keoghan continues as the host. This past season’s 17th and 18th cycles of Amazing Race averaged 11.2 million viewers and a 3.4/9 in adults 18-49.
CBS Picks Up 20th Cycle Of 'Amazing Race'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'The Martian' Suspended Between $55M-$56M; 'The Walk's Hang-Up In Large Format - Sunday B.O. Postmortem
Latest TV News
- Seth Grahame-Smith Racing Toward ‘The Flash’ Directing Gig
- CW's 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' & 'iZombie' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres
- Ellen DeGeneres Books Bernie Sanders For Post-Debate Appearance
- ‘The Day I Turned Uncool’ Comedy From David Katzenberg & Seth Grahame-Smith Set At NBC
- ‘Quantico’ Holds Premiere Rating In Week 2, ‘CSI: Cyber’ Down In Season 2 Return
- Wanda Sykes Joins Showtime Comedy ‘House Of Lies’