No surprise here as CBS had already picked up a 19th cycle of The Amazing Race to air on Sundays in the fall. The network is now making it a full season of the globe-trotting reality series with a pickup of a 20th installment to air next spring. Phil Keoghan continues as the host. This past season’s 17th and 18th cycles of Amazing Race averaged 11.2 million viewers and a 3.4/9 in adults 18-49.
CBS Picks Up 20th Cycle Of 'Amazing Race'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- Larry Wilmore Defends Use Of “Colloquialism” At Correspondents’ Dinner
- British Columbia Lowers Film & TV Tax Credit
- Tracy Scott Dies: Veteran Script Supervisor On Four Best Picture Oscar Nominees Was 46
- Syfy SVPs Paul Shapiro & Erik Storey Exit Amid Restructuring
- Ashley Sawyer Dies: MTV ‘Catfish’ Subject Was 23
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Video: Viewers Can Take The Lead In Virtual Reality