No surprise here as CBS had already picked up a 19th cycle of The Amazing Race to air on Sundays in the fall. The network is now making it a full season of the globe-trotting reality series with a pickup of a 20th installment to air next spring. Phil Keoghan continues as the host. This past season’s 17th and 18th cycles of Amazing Race averaged 11.2 million viewers and a 3.4/9 in adults 18-49.
CBS Picks Up 20th Cycle Of 'Amazing Race'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order