No surprise here as CBS had already picked up a 19th cycle of The Amazing Race to air on Sundays in the fall. The network is now making it a full season of the globe-trotting reality series with a pickup of a 20th installment to air next spring. Phil Keoghan continues as the host. This past season’s 17th and 18th cycles of Amazing Race averaged 11.2 million viewers and a 3.4/9 in adults 18-49.
CBS Picks Up 20th Cycle Of 'Amazing Race'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'L.A. Confidential': Walton Goggins To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot; Anna Fricke Joins As Co-Showrunner
Latest TV News
- ‘Working With Weinstein’ Doc Secures Just Under 1M Viewers With New Revelations And Interviews
- Gunpowder Sales; James Corden UK Deal; Fremantle/BBCW Benelux; All3M Australia – Global Briefs
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation