USA’s spy drama Covert Affairs opened its second season with 4.6 million viewers last night, down 7% from its series debut last July. In adults 18-49, the series starring Piper Perabo drew 1.9 million, down 10% from last year when Covert Affairs logged the highest-rated scripted cable premiere of the year in the demo. Covert Affair‘s lead-in, the third season of White Collar, averaged 4 million total viewers. That was down 7% from last July’s premiere when the series starring Matt Bomer also was paired with Covert Affairs, but up 2% from its winter premiere earlier this year. Both years, the premieres of Covert Affairs and White Collar aired against stiff competition. This year, it was the NBA Finals and The Voice, last year, it was the monster episode of Deadliest Catch featuring the death of Capt. Phil Harris, the series finale of The Hills and MLB.
CABLE RATINGS: OK Return For USA's 'Covert Affairs' And 'White Collar'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21M+; 'I Feel Pretty' $18M; 'Super Troopers 2' Arrests $16M - Saturday Update
'Jane the Virgin' Finale': Series Creator On That Shocking Twist, 'Dallas'-Inspired Cliffhanger, Season 5 & Show's Endgame
Nyle DiMarco Went From 'America's Next Top Model' To Broadway Producer: How 'Children Of A Lesser God' Paved The Way
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Asks Michael Avenatti If He Will Run For Office
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Renewed For Season 15 By ABC
- Roberta Flack Falls Ill At Apollo Theater, Rushed To Hospital
- The Weinstein Co. Names Executive With Experience In Restructuring To Board Of Directors
- ‘Jane the Virgin’ Finale’: Series Creator On That Shocking Twist, ‘Dallas’-Inspired Cliffhanger, Season 5 & Show’s…
- UTA Promotes Eight To Agent Status