Bunim/Murray Productions announced today that it has extended its contract with EVP Scott Freeman, who leads the reality producer’s development team, and upped Erin Cristall to SVP and Rachel Speiser to VP in the department. The group has developed such formats as The Bad Girls Club (Oxygen), Love Games (Oxygen) and Saddle Ranch (VH1). “The team’s fresh and innovative ideas continue to drive our reality formats and pave the way as Bunim/Murray ventures into scripted fare,” Bunim/Murray president Gil Goldschein said.
Bunim/Murray Extends Deal With EVP Scott Freeman, Ups Development Pair
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
Latest TV News
- ‘Excessive Force,’ Carl Franklin To Direct With Ice Cube Starring, Is Latest On CubeVision Slate
- Sinclair Prepares To Sell 23 TV Stations In Search Of Tribune Deal OK
- WME Signs Anthony Byrne; ‘In Darkness’ Helmer Set For ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 5
- ‘The Path’ Canceled After 3 Seasons On Hulu
- Study Finds Diversity In Television On The Rise, But Not Representative Of American Population
- ‘Moonbase 8’ Comedy From Fred Armisen, Tim Heidecker, Jonathan Krisel & John C. Reilly In Works By A24