Harry’s Law co-stars Brittany Snow and Aml Ameen won’t be back when the NBC series returns for a second season in the fall. Kathy Bates and Nate Corddry are staying put on David E. Kelley’s legal dramedy, which is expected to undergo some tweaks. I hear that Snow first approached the studio, Warner Bros. TV, about getting released 6 episodes into the series’ production as her character was not getting traction. She was given permission to do a pilot this past season. She pursued that but ended up not doing a pilot. More from our sister site TVLine.com, which broke the news:
Brittany Snow, Aml Ameen Exit 'Harry's Law'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'