Harry’s Law co-stars Brittany Snow and Aml Ameen won’t be back when the NBC series returns for a second season in the fall. Kathy Bates and Nate Corddry are staying put on David E. Kelley’s legal dramedy, which is expected to undergo some tweaks. I hear that Snow first approached the studio, Warner Bros. TV, about getting released 6 episodes into the series’ production as her character was not getting traction. She was given permission to do a pilot this past season. She pursued that but ended up not doing a pilot. More from our sister site TVLine.com, which broke the news:
Brittany Snow, Aml Ameen Exit 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'