Harry’s Law co-stars Brittany Snow and Aml Ameen won’t be back when the NBC series returns for a second season in the fall. Kathy Bates and Nate Corddry are staying put on David E. Kelley’s legal dramedy, which is expected to undergo some tweaks. I hear that Snow first approached the studio, Warner Bros. TV, about getting released 6 episodes into the series’ production as her character was not getting traction. She was given permission to do a pilot this past season. She pursued that but ended up not doing a pilot. More from our sister site TVLine.com, which broke the news:
Brittany Snow, Aml Ameen Exit 'Harry's Law'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over