Harry’s Law co-stars Brittany Snow and Aml Ameen won’t be back when the NBC series returns for a second season in the fall. Kathy Bates and Nate Corddry are staying put on David E. Kelley’s legal dramedy, which is expected to undergo some tweaks. I hear that Snow first approached the studio, Warner Bros. TV, about getting released 6 episodes into the series’ production as her character was not getting traction. She was given permission to do a pilot this past season. She pursued that but ended up not doing a pilot. More from our sister site TVLine.com, which broke the news:
Brittany Snow, Aml Ameen Exit 'Harry's Law'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- NBC Cancels 'Working The Engels'
- Fox Buys Sibling Rivalry Comedy From Dana Klein With Put Pilot Commitment
- Showtime Renews 'Ray Donovan' & 'Masters Of Sex' For Third Season