Harry’s Law co-stars Brittany Snow and Aml Ameen won’t be back when the NBC series returns for a second season in the fall. Kathy Bates and Nate Corddry are staying put on David E. Kelley’s legal dramedy, which is expected to undergo some tweaks. I hear that Snow first approached the studio, Warner Bros. TV, about getting released 6 episodes into the series’ production as her character was not getting traction. She was given permission to do a pilot this past season. She pursued that but ended up not doing a pilot. More from our sister site TVLine.com, which broke the news:
Brittany Snow, Aml Ameen Exit 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; Statement Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings