Former CBS Evening News With Katie Couric executive producer Rome Hartman has been tapped as executive producer of NBC’s new primetime newsmagazine hosted by Brian Williams. Additionally, with NBC News’ primetime presence on NBC expanded to two programs, Dateline exec producer David Corvo has been named Senior Executive Producer, Primetime News, overseeing Dateline and the new newsmagazine. Hartman most recently served as Executive Producer at BBC News, where he developed, launched and produced U.S.-targeted newscast BBC World News America. Before that, Hartman spent 24 years at CBS, including serving as the executive producer of The CBS Evening News, where he oversaw the launch of CBS Evening News With Katie Couric. He also produced more than 100 reports for 60 Minutes and served as the senior producer on 60 Minutes II.
Brian Williams' New Primetime Newsmagazine Taps Executive Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'