Bloomberg Media has found a replacement for David Rhodes, who left in the spring to become president of CBS News. Andrew Morse, executive producer of innovation and integration for ABC News Digital, has been named head of Bloomberg Television in the U.S., reporting to Andy Lack, CEO of the Bloomberg Media Group. Most recently, Morse led ABC News’ coverage on the ground for the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear crisis in Japan and the Egyptian Revolution. He also oversaw ABC News’ digital portfolio, including ABCNews.com, ABC News Now and its emerging platforms. Before joining the ABC News digital team, Morse served as executive producer of Good Morning America’s weekend edition and had been senior producer for World News on Saturday and Sunday.
Bloomberg Television Names New Topper
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over