Anderson Cooper’s upcoming syndicated daytime talk show is adding another executive producer. The Oprah Winfrey veteran Lisa Morin is joining Jim Murphy and Cooper as an executive producer on the Telepictures-produced strip, set to premiere Sept. 12. In his quote about Morin, Murphy displays some pretty lofty ambitions for the new show, titled Anderson. “Our talents and experience mesh perfectly and together we hope to make Anderson the defining talk show in this new era,” he said. Morin spent the past 15 years at Oprah, most recently serving as Senior Supervising Producer, a position she has held since 2006.
'Anderson' Taps 'Oprah' Veteran As EP
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order, Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol