Anderson Cooper’s upcoming syndicated daytime talk show is adding another executive producer. The Oprah Winfrey veteran Lisa Morin is joining Jim Murphy and Cooper as an executive producer on the Telepictures-produced strip, set to premiere Sept. 12. In his quote about Morin, Murphy displays some pretty lofty ambitions for the new show, titled Anderson. “Our talents and experience mesh perfectly and together we hope to make Anderson the defining talk show in this new era,” he said. Morin spent the past 15 years at Oprah, most recently serving as Senior Supervising Producer, a position she has held since 2006.
'Anderson' Taps 'Oprah' Veteran As EP
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Latest TV News
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book
- Ryan Seacrest Denies Behaving “Inappropriately” To E! Stylist, Channel Investigating