Anderson Cooper’s upcoming syndicated daytime talk show is adding another executive producer. The Oprah Winfrey veteran Lisa Morin is joining Jim Murphy and Cooper as an executive producer on the Telepictures-produced strip, set to premiere Sept. 12. In his quote about Morin, Murphy displays some pretty lofty ambitions for the new show, titled Anderson. “Our talents and experience mesh perfectly and together we hope to make Anderson the defining talk show in this new era,” he said. Morin spent the past 15 years at Oprah, most recently serving as Senior Supervising Producer, a position she has held since 2006.
'Anderson' Taps 'Oprah' Veteran As EP
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup