Anderson Cooper’s upcoming syndicated daytime talk show is adding another executive producer. The Oprah Winfrey veteran Lisa Morin is joining Jim Murphy and Cooper as an executive producer on the Telepictures-produced strip, set to premiere Sept. 12. In his quote about Morin, Murphy displays some pretty lofty ambitions for the new show, titled Anderson. “Our talents and experience mesh perfectly and together we hope to make Anderson the defining talk show in this new era,” he said. Morin spent the past 15 years at Oprah, most recently serving as Senior Supervising Producer, a position she has held since 2006.
'Anderson' Taps 'Oprah' Veteran As EP
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over