Anderson Cooper’s upcoming syndicated daytime talk show is adding another executive producer. The Oprah Winfrey veteran Lisa Morin is joining Jim Murphy and Cooper as an executive producer on the Telepictures-produced strip, set to premiere Sept. 12. In his quote about Morin, Murphy displays some pretty lofty ambitions for the new show, titled Anderson. “Our talents and experience mesh perfectly and together we hope to make Anderson the defining talk show in this new era,” he said. Morin spent the past 15 years at Oprah, most recently serving as Senior Supervising Producer, a position she has held since 2006.
'Anderson' Taps 'Oprah' Veteran As EP
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82