Relativity Media has announced that it has tapped Watchman screenwriter Alex Tse to pen the company’s “reinvention” of The Crow, which first appeared as a 1994 film starring Brandon Lee that was based on the James O’Barr comic book series. Bradley Cooper is attached to star and Juan Carlos Fresnadillo is aboard to direct. Tse is repped by CAA and Brillstein Entertainment. Of course, this is the project, from Edward R. Pressman and Apaches Entertainment, that has Relativity and the Weinstein Company trading lawsuits over disputed distribution rights to the pic; the Weinstein brothers distributed the 1994 film via their Miramax.
Alex Tse To Pen Relativity's 'Crow' Redo
What's Hot on Deadline
Veteran ‘Criminal Minds’, Comedies 'Life In Pieces' & ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Returns As Justice-Seeker In Antoine Fuqua Action Thriller
Cannes Adds Lars Von Trier, Whitney Houston Doc, Michael B. Jordan Sci-Fi, Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote', More
'Homeland': Claire Danes Confirms Series Will End With Season 8, New Pregnancy Not Expected To Impact Production
Latest Film News
- ‘Untogether’ Tribeca Clip: Is Jamie Dornan A Horrible Person?
- Courtney Braun Named Head Legal Affairs Exec At Endeavor
- Brad William Henke, Karl Glusman Cast In Babak Anvari's Untitled Drama For Annapurna
- Toronto Film Festival Ups Cameron Bailey To Co-Head
- Shares In MoviePass Parent Company Plunge 40% After New Stock Issue
- Paramount Greenlighting ‘Rocketman’; Taron Egerton To Sing Elton John’s Songs