Adam Mazer, who won an Emmy last year for penning the HBO movie You Don’t Know Jack, has made a deal to write a pilot for the network based on Susanna Moore’s book The Big Girls, which Joel Schumacher is in discussions to direct. Electus’ Ben Silverman and Original Media’s Charlie Corwin are producing. The novel centers on a young psychiatrist at a maximum security women’s prison who attempts to treat the criminally insane while dealing with her own damaged psyche. Mazer is with ICM and Inphenate.
Adam Mazer To Write HBO Pilot Based On Susanna Moore's Book 'The Big Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Fox’s Sky Acquisition Receives Blessing Of Ireland’s Communications Minister
- ‘The Carmichael Show’: NBC Sets Postponed Mass-Shooting Episode For This Week
- Alec Baldwin Confirms He’ll Be Back As Donald Trump On ‘SNL’
- Stephen Colbert: Russian Intelligence Are Hardcore Fans, Followed Me Everywhere
- ‘Tremors’ Reboot Starring Kevin Bacon From Blumhouse Gets Syfy Pilot Order
- White House Clobbers CBO Forecast 22M Lose Health Insurance Under Senate Trumpcare Plan