Drama writer Michael Seitzman is staying at ABC Studios with a new two-year overall deal. Under the seven-figure pact, he will continue to develop for the studio. Two shows he developed at ABC Studios during the 2008-09 season, Empire State and House Rules, were picked up to pilot by ABC and CBS, respectively. This development season, he wrote an adaptation of the hit British series Spooks aka MI-5 for ABC and ABC Studios outside of his overall deal with the studio. On the feature side, the WME-repped Seitzman penned the 2005 film North Country.
Writer Michael Seitzman Signs New Deal With ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”
- AMC Sets Late-Night Talk Show Hosted By Kevin Smith & Greg Grunberg
- ‘11.22.63’ Review: Hulu’s James Franco JFK Series Full Of Time-Travel Twists
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 6 First Images: You Know Nothing (About) Jon Snow