Lisa Kudrow, Zach Galifianakis and Justin Bieber were among the winners announced today of the annual Webby Awards, which recognize the best in Internet entertainment. Fifteen individuals took three or more honors, with humor Web site Funny Or Die leading the way with eight wins. Agency of the Year Wieden + Kennedy won both the Webby Award (voted on by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences) and the People’s Voice Award (voted on by fans) for the social-media campaign staring Isaiah Mustafa as the “Old Spice Guy.” Winners will be presented with their awards at a ceremony June 13 in New York. The Academy is comprised of Web-industry experts, including Internet co-inventor Vinton Cerf, Arianna Huffington, Federated Media founder John Battelle and Twitter co-founder Biz Stone.
Webby Awards Spread Love Among Winners
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Kenny Smith Family Reality Series Joins TBS Starting Lineup
- 'Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown' Ratings: CNN Season Premiere Down With 538,000 Viewers
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool