Warner Bros has picked up a period thriller pitch from Lucky Number Slevin scribe Jason Smilovic titled The Architect, taking the project off the table. Smilovich, who created and executive produced the TV series My Own Worst Enemy, Karen Sisco, Kidnapped and Bionic Woman, will produce the thriller with Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas and Tyler Mitchell. Marisa Yares also is producing. Sarah Schecter is overseeing for Warner Bros. On the film side, Smilovic, repped by CAA and Madhouse Entertainment, wrote Replay, also for Warner Bros, which has Robert Zemeckis attached to direct.
Warner Bros Buys Jason Smilovic Period Thriller Pitch 'The Architect'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel' To Discuss Link Between NFL Head Injuries, Domestic Violence: Video
- Ellen DeGeneres Clocks Biggest Opening Week Yet For Her Daytime Talk Show
- J.J. Abrams To Receive VES Society's Visionary Award
- Elisabeth Moss Joins Cast Of 'Truth', Pic Based On Rathergate Scandal
- Broad Green Finds 'Eden', Music Box Jams With 'Mekons'
- Riley Keough To Topline Steven Soderbergh's 'The Girlfriend Experience' On Starz