This has become a Deadline upfront tradition. Last year, we got archrivals Ari Greenburg of WME and Adam Berkowitz of CAA to hug it out in a photo for the site, which sparked a caption contest. Twelve months and hundreds of client and packaging wars later, here they are again, all smiles, after an upfront presentation. Who says there can’t be world peace?
UPFRONTS: The Happiest Place On Earth
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'