This has become a Deadline upfront tradition. Last year, we got archrivals Ari Greenburg of WME and Adam Berkowitz of CAA to hug it out in a photo for the site, which sparked a caption contest. Twelve months and hundreds of client and packaging wars later, here they are again, all smiles, after an upfront presentation. Who says there can’t be world peace?
UPFRONTS: The Happiest Place On Earth
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
Latest TV News
- Obama Hands Dave Letterman Best Local Rating In 3 Years As Parting Gift
- Cary Elwes Joins ‘The Art Of More’ Drama Series On Crackle
- ‘Gotham’ Ratings Rise For Finale, Letterman Special Strong, ‘Voice’ Down
- Gale Anne Hurd's Valhalla Entertainment Renews Deal With Universal Cable Prods.
- Lester Holt Attracts Largest Audience In Evening News Race; David Muir Takes News Demo
- ‘Comedy Bang! Bang!’ Renewed For Season 5 By IFC