CBS executives tried to have it all in their upfront presentation today, telling advertisers that the network effectively reaches a mass audience, young adults and fans of digital media. CEO Les Moonves said that “the economy continues to rebound” and “advertising is back.” He said that auto, retail, finance and technology companies — all major TV advertisers — are doing especially well. CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler added that the network has 100 million fans on Facebook and Twitter. “That’s one hell of a water cooler,” she said. But they didn’t provide much additional data to make their case — in line with other network presentations this week.
Upfronts: CBS Says It Covers All Ad Bases
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins
- Writers’ Health Care Costs Going Up In January