CBS executives tried to have it all in their upfront presentation today, telling advertisers that the network effectively reaches a mass audience, young adults and fans of digital media. CEO Les Moonves said that “the economy continues to rebound” and “advertising is back.” He said that auto, retail, finance and technology companies — all major TV advertisers — are doing especially well. CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler added that the network has 100 million fans on Facebook and Twitter. “That’s one hell of a water cooler,” she said. But they didn’t provide much additional data to make their case — in line with other network presentations this week.
Upfronts: CBS Says It Covers All Ad Bases
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
'Feud' Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland's Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX - Update
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Ratings Rise On Another Encore Heavy Tuesday
- Judge Throws Out Racial Bias Suit Against Time Warmer, CNN & TBS
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Renewed For Season 3 By OWN As Ava DuVernay Inks First-Look Deal With Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo…
- Dan Rather: Donald Trump’s Boy Scout Jamboree Speech “Disgusting”
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Tells Boy Scouts Their Government Is Festering River Of Human Waste
- ‘Feud’ Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland’s Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX…