Universal Pictures will distribute six Gold Circle Films between 2012 and 2014, or two each year. The two companies already have partnered on multiple projects in the past decade including White Noise, Because I Said So, The Wedding Date, The Fourth Kind, and Slither. Gold Circle is currently developing Sammy, which will be the first film distributed under the new pact with Universal. Gold Circle Films is best known for My Big Fat Greek Wedding, the highest-grossing romantic comedy of all time.
Universal & Gold Circle Films In Distrib Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest Film News
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend – Sat. PM Update
- Hillary Clinton Makes Surprise Appearance During Kathryn Bigelow's VR Tribeca Panel
- Alejandro González Iñárritu: Music Is "Highest Expression" – Tribeca
- ‘Gilbert’ Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: “This Could Be What Hell Is”…
- ‘Hounds Of Love’ Stars On A “Bloody Hard” Shoot And Horrifying “Theater Of The Mind”…
- Universal Moves ‘American Made’, Away From Fox’s ‘Kingsman’