Tribune Co today announced that it has tapped Los Angeles Times publisher and CEO Eddy Hartenstein as its president and CEO. The former DirecTV chief is an interesting guy, but it’s hard not to think of rearranged deck chairs, etc., since he is keeping his LA Times responsibilities and Tribune, which still owns 23 television stations, has yet to emerge from its Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Maybe this is one of those seat-filler things?
Tribune Co Makes Eddy Hartenstein CEO
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Hipes
- 'Queen Latifah Show' Cancelled After Two Seasons
- 'Peanuts' Trailer: Does It Pass The Uncanny Valley Test?
- 'Wild' Producer On Reese Witherspoon's Emotional Trek: The Contenders
- PGA Awards 2016 Date Finalized
- SundanceTV Reunites 'Cold In July' Crew For Joe Lansdale Series 'Hap And Leonard'
- Joan Allen & William H Macy Book 'Room'