Tribune Co today announced that it has tapped Los Angeles Times publisher and CEO Eddy Hartenstein as its president and CEO. The former DirecTV chief is an interesting guy, but it’s hard not to think of rearranged deck chairs, etc., since he is keeping his LA Times responsibilities and Tribune, which still owns 23 television stations, has yet to emerge from its Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Maybe this is one of those seat-filler things?
Tribune Co Makes Eddy Hartenstein CEO
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- Adrianne Palicki Stars In Seth MacFarlane Fox Series, Scott Grimes Co-Stars
- ‘Shameless’ Adds Four To Cast & Reveals The Scoop On Season 7
- DNC Final Day Ratings See Hillary Clinton Down From Obama In 2012; Steady With Trump & RNC
- ‘This Is Us’: Jon Huertas Joins Dan Fogelman NBC Dramedy
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings
- Richard Kind, The Last Martin O’Malley Supporter, Attends DNC For Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’