It was a big Saturday Night Live reunion on Jimmy Fallon’s Jersey Shore spoof video last night, with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler joining Fallon and fellow former SNL cohort Rachel Dratch. Fey and Poehler guest starred on the latest edition of Jersey Floor, the popular video series on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, which stars Jimmy “J-Bro” Fallon, Josh “DJ Josh” Meyers, Steve “The Inflation” Higgins, Rachel “Drootchie” Dratch, Abby “Lovebug” Elliott and A.D. “Miles” Miles. In it, everyone who takes the NBC elevator to Jersey floor is transformed into a character that would be typical on the smash MTV reality hit. Also making a cameo is new NBCUniversal CEO Steve Burke, who bumps into Fey and Poehler as they are to board the elevator. “30 Rock and Parks and Rec are two of my favorite shows,” Burke says to the stars of the two comedies. “The new NBC, nowhere to go but up!” Fey responds sarcastically as she gets into the elevator. You can probably guess the outcome, and yes, a fight with the Snookie-like Drootchie is in the cards. Here is the video:
Tina Fey And Amy Poehler In 'Jersey Shore' Spoof On Fallon (With Steve Burke Cameo)
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'