It was a big Saturday Night Live reunion on Jimmy Fallon’s Jersey Shore spoof video last night, with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler joining Fallon and fellow former SNL cohort Rachel Dratch. Fey and Poehler guest starred on the latest edition of Jersey Floor, the popular video series on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, which stars Jimmy “J-Bro” Fallon, Josh “DJ Josh” Meyers, Steve “The Inflation” Higgins, Rachel “Drootchie” Dratch, Abby “Lovebug” Elliott and A.D. “Miles” Miles. In it, everyone who takes the NBC elevator to Jersey floor is transformed into a character that would be typical on the smash MTV reality hit. Also making a cameo is new NBCUniversal CEO Steve Burke, who bumps into Fey and Poehler as they are to board the elevator. “30 Rock and Parks and Rec are two of my favorite shows,” Burke says to the stars of the two comedies. “The new NBC, nowhere to go but up!” Fey responds sarcastically as she gets into the elevator. You can probably guess the outcome, and yes, a fight with the Snookie-like Drootchie is in the cards. Here is the video:
Tina Fey And Amy Poehler In 'Jersey Shore' Spoof On Fallon (With Steve Burke Cameo)
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate