EXCLUSIVE: I’ve learned that ICM motion picture talent agent Scott Schachter declined to sign another contract with that agency and is leaving. He’s expected to join UTA, where his two best friends are already agents — Chris Hart, who left ICM for UTA a year ago, and Mike Jelline, who left ICM for UTA five weeks ago. Schachter’s and Jelline’s defections follow ICM’s recent decision to merge its TV and motion picture talent departments. Before that, the TV talent department was overseen by Jelline and the motion picture talent group was co-headed by Schachter.
Talent Agent Scott Schachter Leaving ICM
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Latest Film News
- Oscar-Winning Producer Dan Jinks Says Let’s Snub The Snubs – Guest Column
- Magnolia Picks Up Gustav Möller’s ‘The Guilty’ After Sundance Bow
- Ari Aster, Writer-Director Of Sundance Midnight Pic ‘Hereditary’, Inks With WME
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- ‘The Long Dumb Road’: Jason Mantzoukas Discovers Some Mindblowing Details About The ‘Fast & Furious’ Pics…
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is ‘Clue’ With ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Reese…