I hear the red band trailer for David Fincher’s Hollywood version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo for Sony Pictures just debuted in Sweden and France today and is playing widely across the world this weekend and in select theaters in the U.S. Unfortunately, it’s not online yet, only in theaters. The green band version will launch next Thursday (June 2) online and widely in theaters next weekend.
Sony Releases Red Band Trailer Overseas for 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- STXfilms Buys Amy Schumer Pic ‘I Feel Pretty’: Cannes
- M. Night Shyamalan On Rediscovering His Groove With Micro-Budget Blockbusters — Deadline Disruptors
- Universal Wins ‘Salt To The Sea’ Auction: Neustadter & Weber To Write
- Peter Bart: Studios Bust Budgets Of Horror Genre, Hoping Monsters Will Be Monster Hits
- Disney’s Bob Iger On ‘Pirates’ Ransom Demand: “To Our Knowledge We Were Not Hacked”
- Lionsgate Q4 Beats Street With Higher Earnings & Revenue