Jake Zim, formerly VP Digital Marketing at 20th Century Fox, has joined Sony Pictures as SVP Digital Marketing. He will report to Worldwide Digital Marketing president Dwight Caines, rounding out Caines’ team of direct reports that includes digital marketers Elias Plishner and Michael Fisk, who run the Media and International digital efforts, respectively. Projects that Zim will directly manage in the coming months include the next installments of the Men in Black and James Bond franchises, as well as 21 Jump Street and Total Recall, among others. Said Caines: “I’ve known Jake for several years, and have always had great respect for the work he’s accomplished. I’m excited to benefit from his creativity and think he’ll bring yet another dimension to a digital team that is already among the best in town.”
Sony Pictures Taps Jake Zim As SVP Digital Marketing
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV