Jake Zim, formerly VP Digital Marketing at 20th Century Fox, has joined Sony Pictures as SVP Digital Marketing. He will report to Worldwide Digital Marketing president Dwight Caines, rounding out Caines’ team of direct reports that includes digital marketers Elias Plishner and Michael Fisk, who run the Media and International digital efforts, respectively. Projects that Zim will directly manage in the coming months include the next installments of the Men in Black and James Bond franchises, as well as 21 Jump Street and Total Recall, among others. Said Caines: “I’ve known Jake for several years, and have always had great respect for the work he’s accomplished. I’m excited to benefit from his creativity and think he’ll bring yet another dimension to a digital team that is already among the best in town.”
Sony Pictures Taps Jake Zim As SVP Digital Marketing
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'