EXCLUSIVE: After lengthy negotiations, Criminal Minds co-star Shemar Moore has closed a deal to return to the CBS crime drama next season. I hear that he will be doubling his salary to about $100,000 an episode, up from just north $50,000 per episode under his old agreement. With Moore set, Thomas Gibson is the only remaining cast member without a deal to return, with negotiations ongoing. Gibson’s reps wouldn’t comment beyond stating that “Thomas would love to continue on Criminal Minds.” While he is the only Criminal Minds actor without a deal, Gibson is not the only cast member whose future on the show is uncertain. Series producer ABC Studios has an option on Paget Brewster, which it can exercise if Brewster’s NBC comedy pilot My Life As an Experiment doesn’t go to series. Judging by industry buzz, that seems to be the case but we will have to wait until NBC makes its pickups in the next two days to know for sure. Joe Mantegna and Matthew Gray Gubler are set to return, as is A.J. Cook, who recently inked a new 2-year deal.
Shemar Moore Set To Return To 'Criminal Minds', No Deal For Thomas Gibson Yet
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Takes Viewers Down Donald Trump’s FBI Conspiracy Theory Rabbit Hole
- ‘Empire’s New Showrunner On Tonight’s Finale [Spoiler] Death & Season 5 “Reset”
- ‘9-1-1’: Ryan Guzman Joins Fox Drama As Firefighter
- Abrams Artists Agency Ups Jade Sherman To VP On Digital Team
- ‘Arrested Development’s Jessica Walter Alleges Jeffrey Tambor Verbally Harassed Her
- Mark Wahlberg, Stephen Levinson & Archie Gips’ Unrealistic Ideas Taps Jonty Nash As Head Of Development