EXCLUSIVE: After lengthy negotiations, Criminal Minds co-star Shemar Moore has closed a deal to return to the CBS crime drama next season. I hear that he will be doubling his salary to about $100,000 an episode, up from just north $50,000 per episode under his old agreement. With Moore set, Thomas Gibson is the only remaining cast member without a deal to return, with negotiations ongoing. Gibson’s reps wouldn’t comment beyond stating that “Thomas would love to continue on Criminal Minds.” While he is the only Criminal Minds actor without a deal, Gibson is not the only cast member whose future on the show is uncertain. Series producer ABC Studios has an option on Paget Brewster, which it can exercise if Brewster’s NBC comedy pilot My Life As an Experiment doesn’t go to series. Judging by industry buzz, that seems to be the case but we will have to wait until NBC makes its pickups in the next two days to know for sure. Joe Mantegna and Matthew Gray Gubler are set to return, as is A.J. Cook, who recently inked a new 2-year deal.
Shemar Moore Set To Return To 'Criminal Minds', No Deal For Thomas Gibson Yet
What's Hot on Deadline
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
'Mockingjay' Rules Roost; 'Good Dinosaur' Hatches With $29M; 'The Martian' Lands $50M In China - Intl Box Office Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks