EXCLUSIVE: Just as Rob Lowe’s autobiography Stories I Only Tell My Friends makes its debut this weekend at #3 on The New York Times Bestseller Lists, he has signed on to star in Knife Fight, a Bill Guttentag film that deals with the dark side of political operatives. Lowe, who played senior White House aide Sam Seaborn in The West Wing and California senator Robert McCallister in Brothers and Sisters, this time will star in the lead role of a political crisis specialist who plays hard and tough in dealing with various October campaign surprises. The picture is coming together with the plan to shoot in San Francisco in June for release in October, 2012 for the Presidential Election. The film’s being put together independently through deluca films and Divisadero Pictures, with Mary Vernieu casting.
Rob Lowe Signs Up For A 'Knife Fight'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Arrow’ Actor Michael Rowe Goes For Punk Rock Drama In ‘Crown And Anchor’ Trailer
- Bill Pullman Joins Adam McKay’s Dick Cheney Movie As A Veep Himself
- Netflix Film ‘The Week Of’ Adds Germar T. Gardner; Jimmy Smagula Cast In ‘Stano’
- ‘The Night Of’ Emmy Nominee Michael Kenneth Williams On Nephew’s Experience Of “Heavy World”…
- Mischa Barton Joins ‘Painkillers’; Cameron Bright & Kristinia DeBarge Cast In ‘Conundrum: Secrets Among Friends…
- Riley Keough & Gina Gammell Launch Production Company Felix Culpa With Trio Of Book Deals