EXCLUSIVE: Just as Rob Lowe’s autobiography Stories I Only Tell My Friends makes its debut this weekend at #3 on The New York Times Bestseller Lists, he has signed on to star in Knife Fight, a Bill Guttentag film that deals with the dark side of political operatives. Lowe, who played senior White House aide Sam Seaborn in The West Wing and California senator Robert McCallister in Brothers and Sisters, this time will star in the lead role of a political crisis specialist who plays hard and tough in dealing with various October campaign surprises. The picture is coming together with the plan to shoot in San Francisco in June for release in October, 2012 for the Presidential Election. The film’s being put together independently through deluca films and Divisadero Pictures, with Mary Vernieu casting.
Rob Lowe Signs Up For A 'Knife Fight'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominees Luncheon: Contenders Told To Submit List Of "Thank Yous" In Advance As Event Draws Huge Crowd
Latest Film News
- ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’s Evangeline Lilly Signs With UTA
- The Weinstein Company Closing In On North American Deal For Mary Magdalene Biopic
- ‘Revenant’ Rides Past $325M WW; Lunar New Year Party Kicks Off With China Record – International Box…
- Protagonist Pictures Boards Dome Karukoski’s ‘Tom Of Finland’ – Berlin
- Oscar Nominees Luncheon: Contenders Told To Submit List Of “Thank Yous” In Advance As Event Draws Huge Crowd
- Robert Schwentke Exits ‘Divergent’ Finale ‘Ascendant’