EXCLUSIVE: Just as Rob Lowe’s autobiography Stories I Only Tell My Friends makes its debut this weekend at #3 on The New York Times Bestseller Lists, he has signed on to star in Knife Fight, a Bill Guttentag film that deals with the dark side of political operatives. Lowe, who played senior White House aide Sam Seaborn in The West Wing and California senator Robert McCallister in Brothers and Sisters, this time will star in the lead role of a political crisis specialist who plays hard and tough in dealing with various October campaign surprises. The picture is coming together with the plan to shoot in San Francisco in June for release in October, 2012 for the Presidential Election. The film’s being put together independently through deluca films and Divisadero Pictures, with Mary Vernieu casting.
Rob Lowe Signs Up For A 'Knife Fight'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Don't Breathe' Screams $26M+, Gives Sony 3rd Summer Cash Cow After 'Sausage Party', 'Shallows': Sunday Update
'Bourne' Back At #1; 'Ice Age' Skates Across $300M Offshore; 'Pets' Prances Past $700M WW - Intl Box Office
Cars Damaged During 'Leisure Seeker' Shoot In Atlanta: Production Says It Will Pay Deductibles -- Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Team Thor’: See What The God Of Thunder Was Up To During ‘Captain America: Civil War’
- ‘Bourne’ Back At #1; ‘Ice Age’ Skates Across $300M Offshore; ‘Pets’ Prances Past $700M WW – Intl…
- Cars Damaged During ‘Leisure Seeker’ Shoot In Atlanta: Production Says It Will Pay Deductibles — Update
- Werner Herzog Says He Teaches Film Students “Sacred Rite Of Trespassing”
- ‘Southside With You' Has Solid Debut Weekend Date: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Screams $26M+, Gives Sony 3rd Summer Cash Cow After ‘Sausage Party’, ‘Shallows’…