EXCLUSIVE: Just as Rob Lowe’s autobiography Stories I Only Tell My Friends makes its debut this weekend at #3 on The New York Times Bestseller Lists, he has signed on to star in Knife Fight, a Bill Guttentag film that deals with the dark side of political operatives. Lowe, who played senior White House aide Sam Seaborn in The West Wing and California senator Robert McCallister in Brothers and Sisters, this time will star in the lead role of a political crisis specialist who plays hard and tough in dealing with various October campaign surprises. The picture is coming together with the plan to shoot in San Francisco in June for release in October, 2012 for the Presidential Election. The film’s being put together independently through deluca films and Divisadero Pictures, with Mary Vernieu casting.
Rob Lowe Signs Up For A 'Knife Fight'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Gets More Love Thursday Night Than Emma Watson-Tom Hanks Thriller 'The Circle' - Box Office
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest Film News
- ‘A Star Is Born’ Adds Rafi Gavron & Michael Harney
- Mister Smith Boards Dionne Warwick Doc ‘Don’t Make Me Over’ — Cannes
- Director Jim Sheridan’s Next: ‘H-Block’ Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
- Rami Malek On The Run In 'Buster's Mal Heart'; Noomi Rapace Kidnapped In 'Rupture' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
- Sony’s Pictures Division Reports Loss Of $719M; Company’s Overall Net Profit Takes 50% Hit