EXCLUSIVE: Just as Rob Lowe’s autobiography Stories I Only Tell My Friends makes its debut this weekend at #3 on The New York Times Bestseller Lists, he has signed on to star in Knife Fight, a Bill Guttentag film that deals with the dark side of political operatives. Lowe, who played senior White House aide Sam Seaborn in The West Wing and California senator Robert McCallister in Brothers and Sisters, this time will star in the lead role of a political crisis specialist who plays hard and tough in dealing with various October campaign surprises. The picture is coming together with the plan to shoot in San Francisco in June for release in October, 2012 for the Presidential Election. The film’s being put together independently through deluca films and Divisadero Pictures, with Mary Vernieu casting.
Rob Lowe Signs Up For A 'Knife Fight'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Sony Lands ‘Hunting El Chapo:’ Studio To Enlist Michael Bay?
- Scott Adkins To Star In Indie Thriller ‘Incoming’; Julia Jones Boards ‘Hard Powder’
- ‘Valerian’, ‘Molly’s Game’, ‘Mile 22’ & ‘Bad Moms Christmas’ Round Out STX…
- Elton John, Andrew Lloyd Webber & Tim Rice To Bring Animated ‘Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’ To Big Screen For STX…
- Eddie Murphy Returns To Animation With Bo The Bull At STX – CinemaCon
- Robert Rodriguez To Direct ‘Ugly Dolls’ For STX For May 2019 Bow – CinemaCon