EXCLUSIVE: Just as Rob Lowe’s autobiography Stories I Only Tell My Friends makes its debut this weekend at #3 on The New York Times Bestseller Lists, he has signed on to star in Knife Fight, a Bill Guttentag film that deals with the dark side of political operatives. Lowe, who played senior White House aide Sam Seaborn in The West Wing and California senator Robert McCallister in Brothers and Sisters, this time will star in the lead role of a political crisis specialist who plays hard and tough in dealing with various October campaign surprises. The picture is coming together with the plan to shoot in San Francisco in June for release in October, 2012 for the Presidential Election. The film’s being put together independently through deluca films and Divisadero Pictures, with Mary Vernieu casting.
Rob Lowe Signs Up For A 'Knife Fight'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
'This Is Us': Alexandra Breckenridge, & Jon Huertas Upped To Series Regulars For Season 2 Of NBC Drama
Latest Film News
- CAA Signs Oscar- & Emmy-Winning Writer-Director Aaron Sorkin
- ‘My Little Pony’ Trailer: There’s Trouble In Ponyville, But The Mane 6 Are On The Case
- SAG-AFTRA Briefs Agents On Contract Talks Amid Strike Threat
- Terry Zwigoff Signs With ICM Partners
- Shaun Grant To Adapt ‘Penguin Bloom’; Naomi Watts To Star
- Saban Films Ups Execs Jonathan Saba & Ness Saban