EXCLUSIVE: Just as Rob Lowe’s autobiography Stories I Only Tell My Friends makes its debut this weekend at #3 on The New York Times Bestseller Lists, he has signed on to star in Knife Fight, a Bill Guttentag film that deals with the dark side of political operatives. Lowe, who played senior White House aide Sam Seaborn in The West Wing and California senator Robert McCallister in Brothers and Sisters, this time will star in the lead role of a political crisis specialist who plays hard and tough in dealing with various October campaign surprises. The picture is coming together with the plan to shoot in San Francisco in June for release in October, 2012 for the Presidential Election. The film’s being put together independently through deluca films and Divisadero Pictures, with Mary Vernieu casting.
Rob Lowe Signs Up For A 'Knife Fight'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Moana' Close To 'Frozen'; Awards Raise 'Manchester's Tide; 'Jackie' Still Regal - Saturday AM Update
Latest Film News
- There’s Plenty Of Adorable Baby Groot In New ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Teaser
- Hollywood Reacts With Disgust At ‘Last Tango” Rape Scene Revelations
- L.A.-Based Music Label In Oakland Fire Chronicled In 2013 Documentary ‘Silk’
- Alice Drummond Dies; Veteran Character Actress Was 88
- Pharrell Williams On His ‘Hidden Figures’ Contribution: “It Made Sense For Everything We Stand For”
- Haim Saban Slams DNC Chair Hopeful Keith Ellison: “Anti-Semitic And Anti-Israel”