EXCLUSIVE: Just as Rob Lowe’s autobiography Stories I Only Tell My Friends makes its debut this weekend at #3 on The New York Times Bestseller Lists, he has signed on to star in Knife Fight, a Bill Guttentag film that deals with the dark side of political operatives. Lowe, who played senior White House aide Sam Seaborn in The West Wing and California senator Robert McCallister in Brothers and Sisters, this time will star in the lead role of a political crisis specialist who plays hard and tough in dealing with various October campaign surprises. The picture is coming together with the plan to shoot in San Francisco in June for release in October, 2012 for the Presidential Election. The film’s being put together independently through deluca films and Divisadero Pictures, with Mary Vernieu casting.
Rob Lowe Signs Up For A 'Knife Fight'
What's Hot on Deadline
Veteran ‘Criminal Minds’, Comedies 'Life In Pieces' & ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Returns As Justice-Seeker In Antoine Fuqua Action Thriller
Cannes Adds Lars Von Trier, Whitney Houston Doc, Michael B. Jordan Sci-Fi, Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote', More
'Homeland': Claire Danes Confirms Series Will End With Season 8, New Pregnancy Not Expected To Impact Production
Latest Film News
- Michelle Williams To Co-Star With Julianne Moore In ‘After The Wedding’
- SAG-AFTRA “Fighting Back” Against Dangers Posed By Face-Swapping Technology
- David Frankel In Talks To Direct Jess Walter Novel Adaptation ‘Beautiful Ruins’ For Fox 2000
- Guillermo del Toro Signs Exclusive Deal With DreamWorks Animation
- ‘The Serengeti Rules’ Clip: Scientists Shift The World’s View On Nature In Tribeca Docu
- Disney’s Courtship Of Fox Began Last Summer, At Rupert Murdoch’s Moraga Winery