EXCLUSIVE: Just as Rob Lowe’s autobiography Stories I Only Tell My Friends makes its debut this weekend at #3 on The New York Times Bestseller Lists, he has signed on to star in Knife Fight, a Bill Guttentag film that deals with the dark side of political operatives. Lowe, who played senior White House aide Sam Seaborn in The West Wing and California senator Robert McCallister in Brothers and Sisters, this time will star in the lead role of a political crisis specialist who plays hard and tough in dealing with various October campaign surprises. The picture is coming together with the plan to shoot in San Francisco in June for release in October, 2012 for the Presidential Election. The film’s being put together independently through deluca films and Divisadero Pictures, with Mary Vernieu casting.
Rob Lowe Signs Up For A 'Knife Fight'
What's Hot on Deadline
Why 'Transformers' Is Screaming For Reboot After $69M Start; 'Wonder Woman' & 'Cars 3' Fight Over 2nd Place - Sunday AM
‘The Big Sick’ Nabs Year’s Highest Theater Average; ‘The Beguiled’ is Sofia Coppola’s Best Debut Average - Specialty Box Office
Latest Film News
- Report Exonerates SAG-AFTRA Execs Accused Of Miseeds
- SAG-AFTRA Contract Talks Hit Major Roadblock
- Michelle Obama Makes Surprise BET Awards Cameo Honoring Chance The Rapper
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Dawns With $196M Overseas; $265M Global – International Box Office
- ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Trailer: First Look At Final Sing-Off With Rebel Wilson, Anna Kendrick
- 'The Big Sick' Nabs Year's Highest Theater Average; 'The Beguiled' is Sofia Coppola's Best Debut Average – Specialty Box…