EXCLUSIVE: Just as Rob Lowe’s autobiography Stories I Only Tell My Friends makes its debut this weekend at #3 on The New York Times Bestseller Lists, he has signed on to star in Knife Fight, a Bill Guttentag film that deals with the dark side of political operatives. Lowe, who played senior White House aide Sam Seaborn in The West Wing and California senator Robert McCallister in Brothers and Sisters, this time will star in the lead role of a political crisis specialist who plays hard and tough in dealing with various October campaign surprises. The picture is coming together with the plan to shoot in San Francisco in June for release in October, 2012 for the Presidential Election. The film’s being put together independently through deluca films and Divisadero Pictures, with Mary Vernieu casting.
Rob Lowe Signs Up For A 'Knife Fight'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Kingsman' Tops $250M Overseas On $40M China Bow; 'IT's At $650M+ WW; 'DM3' Catches 'Dory' - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Renée Zellweger To Play Judy Garland In ‘Judy’ For Pathé, Calamity Films – AFM
- ‘Mudbound’ Director Dee Rees Talks Career Trajectory, Choosing Producers, And Her Love For Ensemble Casts
- ‘Kingsman’ Tops $250M Overseas On $40M China Bow; ‘IT’s At $650M+ WW; ‘DM3’ Catches ‘Dory’ – International…
- ‘Get Out’ Director Jordan Peele On Divisiveness, Black Identity & The “White Savior”
- ‘Guardians’ Director James Gunn Warned Women About James Toback: “I Couldn’t Stop Him”
- Hollywood Reacts To James Toback Allegations: “Damn You”, “A Disgrace”