EXCLUSIVE: BBC Worldwide Prods. SVP Linda Giambrone has joined Reveille as SVP and head of production. Reveille didn’t have anyone officially in the role, and tapping Giambrone — who has two decades of hands-on producing experience on reality, variety, talk, news and game shows — is part of the company’s new strategy to go for creative/producer-types for its new top management team, starting with the recent hire of Eden Gaha as president. Also joining Reveille is Daryl Berg as executive director, music. He was previously director of music for Fuel TV. Giambrone joined BBC Worldwide Prods. in 2005, when she was tapped to launch the company’s mega reality hit Dancing With the Stars. She was promoted to VP in 2007 and SVP in 2008, when she also got additional responsibilities with the international sales and distribution department and the various BBC Worldwide global production offices, as well as the launch of the company’s U.S. scripted business.
Reveille Taps BBC Worldwide Prods. Executive as Head Of Production
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Actress Lana Parrilla Set To Make Directorial Debut For “Chosen” Episode
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Shopped To Other Networks For Season 3
- Rebecca Eaton Explains How To Get BBC To Tackle Quintessentially American ‘Little Women’ – TCA
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Canceled After Two Seasons
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Review: Tangled Tale Falls Out Of Fashion
- Media Content Wars Will Require Both Scale And Reach; “A Brand Only Gets You So Far” — NATPE