EXCLUSIVE: BBC Worldwide Prods. SVP Linda Giambrone has joined Reveille as SVP and head of production. Reveille didn’t have anyone officially in the role, and tapping Giambrone — who has two decades of hands-on producing experience on reality, variety, talk, news and game shows — is part of the company’s new strategy to go for creative/producer-types for its new top management team, starting with the recent hire of Eden Gaha as president. Also joining Reveille is Daryl Berg as executive director, music. He was previously director of music for Fuel TV. Giambrone joined BBC Worldwide Prods. in 2005, when she was tapped to launch the company’s mega reality hit Dancing With the Stars. She was promoted to VP in 2007 and SVP in 2008, when she also got additional responsibilities with the international sales and distribution department and the various BBC Worldwide global production offices, as well as the launch of the company’s U.S. scripted business.
Reveille Taps BBC Worldwide Prods. Executive as Head Of Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- ‘Mayans MC’: Tony Plana Set To Recur In FX's 'Sons Of Anarchy' Spinoff
- ‘Harlots’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On Hulu
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Ratings Steady With Series Debut
- Joan Konner Dies: Award-Winning TV Producer, Columbia School Of Journalism Dean Was 87
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Inks Film & TV Deal With Sony
- White House Mum On Possible Michael Cohen Pardon, EPA Chief Scott Pruitt Fate