EXCLUSIVE: BBC Worldwide Prods. SVP Linda Giambrone has joined Reveille as SVP and head of production. Reveille didn’t have anyone officially in the role, and tapping Giambrone — who has two decades of hands-on producing experience on reality, variety, talk, news and game shows — is part of the company’s new strategy to go for creative/producer-types for its new top management team, starting with the recent hire of Eden Gaha as president. Also joining Reveille is Daryl Berg as executive director, music. He was previously director of music for Fuel TV. Giambrone joined BBC Worldwide Prods. in 2005, when she was tapped to launch the company’s mega reality hit Dancing With the Stars. She was promoted to VP in 2007 and SVP in 2008, when she also got additional responsibilities with the international sales and distribution department and the various BBC Worldwide global production offices, as well as the launch of the company’s U.S. scripted business.
Reveille Taps BBC Worldwide Prods. Executive as Head Of Production
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
Latest TV News
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down As Raiders Score Close Win Over Chiefs
- Tracy Morgan Talks Brooklyn Gentrification, Halloween Costume With Jimmy Kimmel
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…