EXCLUSIVE: Welcome back Nadia! Shannon Elizabeth, who had been one of the last holdouts from the original American Pie cast, has signed on to appear in the upcoming Universal-produced fourquel, American Reunion. She will join her co-stars Jason Biggs, Seann William Scott, Alyson Hannigan, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Chris Klein, Eugene Levy, Tara Reid, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jennifer Coolidge and Mena Suvari who are all set to return. Elizabeth will reprise her role as Czech exchange student Nadia, which she played in the first and second American Pie movies. She is slated to start next week in Atlanta where the movie will be filmed. Harold & Kumar writers Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg penned the script and are directing American Reunion, which will feature the gang returning to East Great Falls for their high-school reunion. Craig Perry, Chris Moore and Warren Zide are producing, with Chris and Paul Weitz exec producing. That ’70s Show alumna Elizabeth is with Buchwald/Fortitude and Steve Greener.
Reunion On 'American Reunion' Complete: Shannon Elizabeth Signs For Fourquel
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Jumps To $33.4M Opening – Monday AM Box Office Update
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Oscars: Global Media Reacts To Best Picture Blunder
- Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can’t Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
- Iran & France Praise Asghar Farhadi’s Foreign Language Oscar Win (& Boycott)
- Rose Garnett Named BBC Films Chief