EXCLUSIVE: Welcome back Nadia! Shannon Elizabeth, who had been one of the last holdouts from the original American Pie cast, has signed on to appear in the upcoming Universal-produced fourquel, American Reunion. She will join her co-stars Jason Biggs, Seann William Scott, Alyson Hannigan, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Chris Klein, Eugene Levy, Tara Reid, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jennifer Coolidge and Mena Suvari who are all set to return. Elizabeth will reprise her role as Czech exchange student Nadia, which she played in the first and second American Pie movies. She is slated to start next week in Atlanta where the movie will be filmed. Harold & Kumar writers Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg penned the script and are directing American Reunion, which will feature the gang returning to East Great Falls for their high-school reunion. Craig Perry, Chris Moore and Warren Zide are producing, with Chris and Paul Weitz exec producing. That ’70s Show alumna Elizabeth is with Buchwald/Fortitude and Steve Greener.
Reunion On 'American Reunion' Complete: Shannon Elizabeth Signs For Fourquel
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate