EXCLUSIVE: Welcome back Nadia! Shannon Elizabeth, who had been one of the last holdouts from the original American Pie cast, has signed on to appear in the upcoming Universal-produced fourquel, American Reunion. She will join her co-stars Jason Biggs, Seann William Scott, Alyson Hannigan, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Chris Klein, Eugene Levy, Tara Reid, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jennifer Coolidge and Mena Suvari who are all set to return. Elizabeth will reprise her role as Czech exchange student Nadia, which she played in the first and second American Pie movies. She is slated to start next week in Atlanta where the movie will be filmed. Harold & Kumar writers Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg penned the script and are directing American Reunion, which will feature the gang returning to East Great Falls for their high-school reunion. Craig Perry, Chris Moore and Warren Zide are producing, with Chris and Paul Weitz exec producing. That ’70s Show alumna Elizabeth is with Buchwald/Fortitude and Steve Greener.
Reunion On 'American Reunion' Complete: Shannon Elizabeth Signs For Fourquel
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office