EXCLUSIVE: Welcome back Nadia! Shannon Elizabeth, who had been one of the last holdouts from the original American Pie cast, has signed on to appear in the upcoming Universal-produced fourquel, American Reunion. She will join her co-stars Jason Biggs, Seann William Scott, Alyson Hannigan, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Chris Klein, Eugene Levy, Tara Reid, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jennifer Coolidge and Mena Suvari who are all set to return. Elizabeth will reprise her role as Czech exchange student Nadia, which she played in the first and second American Pie movies. She is slated to start next week in Atlanta where the movie will be filmed. Harold & Kumar writers Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg penned the script and are directing American Reunion, which will feature the gang returning to East Great Falls for their high-school reunion. Craig Perry, Chris Moore and Warren Zide are producing, with Chris and Paul Weitz exec producing. That ’70s Show alumna Elizabeth is with Buchwald/Fortitude and Steve Greener.
Reunion On 'American Reunion' Complete: Shannon Elizabeth Signs For Fourquel
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Michael Nyqvist Signs With ICM Partners
- Universal Hires Telemundo Film Music Exec; Starz Acquires ‘Tumbledown’ – Film Briefs
- ‘Aloha’ Review: Cameron Crowe Fights Bad Buzz, Summer Tentpoles With Hawaii-Set Romantic Comedy
- Peter Heller Novel ‘The Painter’ Lands With ‘Fighter’ Scribe Paul Tamasy, ‘Blackfish’ Helmer…
- CAA Adds Maren Olson To Film Finance & Sales Group
- ‘Pawn Sacrifice’ Trailer: Bobby Fischer Vs. The World In Bleecker Street’s Chess Drama