UK Royal Family watcher Andrew Morton has just published an exclusive that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge — aka Will and Kate — are heading to Hollywood this summer. “Royal aides have penciled in a 2-day visit to Hollywood at the end of their tour of Canada which takes place in late June and early July. It will be their first overseas visit as a married couple. At this stage details are sketchy — the royal honeymoon was canceled at short notice — but early July is the date that aides are talking about.” The rest of the report is speculative. (“It looks likely that David and Victoria Beckham, who were guests at the royal wedding on Friday, would be involved.”) It was 1985 when Will’s mum, Princess Diana, made her first U.S. visit, which included an introduction to Hollywood at a White House dinner hosted by President Reagan. That’s when the Princess of Wales infamously danced with John Travolta. As for Kate, she’d probably prefer to get jiggy with Channing Tatum.
Report: Royal Newlywed Visit To Hollywood
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'