ReelzChannel, which is stepping up its original programming efforts, has appointed Matthew Singerman as SVP of programming. Singerman had been a consultant with the channel since January and assisted in the marketing and scheduling of The Kennedys miniseries. He previously worked for five years as SVP of programming at TV Guide Network, where he oversaw all programming airing on the network. Before that, he was executive producer of morning programming at Fox News Channel from 2000-2005 and was in charge of the Fox & Friends franchise.
ReelzChannel Taps SVP Of Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest TV News
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Season 3 Clip: Rami Malek’s Elliot Rudely Interrupted At Hacker Tournament
- ‘Real Time’: Former Celeb Apprentice Hopeful Penn Jillette Slams Donald Trump
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month