ReelzChannel, which is stepping up its original programming efforts, has appointed Matthew Singerman as SVP of programming. Singerman had been a consultant with the channel since January and assisted in the marketing and scheduling of The Kennedys miniseries. He previously worked for five years as SVP of programming at TV Guide Network, where he oversaw all programming airing on the network. Before that, he was executive producer of morning programming at Fox News Channel from 2000-2005 and was in charge of the Fox & Friends franchise.
ReelzChannel Taps SVP Of Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles
- AMC Networks’ Josh Sapan Made $30.5M In 2016, Up 72.4%, Proxy Shows
- ‘Shooter’: Patrick Sabongui, Troy Garity & Jaina Lee Ortiz Set To Recur In Season 2