ReelzChannel has entered into a production deal with Asylum Entertainment to develop and produce original scripted series for the fledgling network. Asylum and Joel Surnow recently produced the controversial miniseries The Kennedys, which ReelzChannel picked up after its original network, History, passed at the last minute. Under the deal, ReelzChannel and Asylum expect to have a new series launching on the network in 2013 or as early as late next year and will develop and produce other scripted and unscripted projects together. Asylum president and chief creative officer Jonathan Koch will oversee development, with Surnow serving as a consulting executive.
ReelzChannel Signs Production Deal With Asylum Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”