Rebecca Kearey has been promoted to EVP International Marketing and Distribution at Fox Searchlight International. She will continue to oversee international marketing and distribution for Fox Searchlight Pictures and recently took on the same duties at Fox International Productions. She will report to 20th Century Fox International Co-Presidents Paul Hanneman and Tomas Jegeus, as well as Fox Searchlight Presidents Stephen Gilula and Nancy Utley. “Rebecca has consistently raised the bar on our campaigns and box office results, and we are fortunate to have an executive of her caliber on our team,” Hanneman and Jegeus said in announcing the move. Since 2005, Kearey has shepherded overseas campaigns for such Searchlight films as Black Swan, (500) Days of Summer and Juno.
Rebecca Kearey Upped To EVP Marketing & Distribution At Fox Searchlight International
What's Hot on Deadline
'Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice': 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
Latest Film News
- Producer Marc Platt On Oscars Diversity, ‘Bridge Of Spies’ & Making ‘Grease’ Live
- Feds Probing ‘Wolf Of Wall Street’ Producer Red Granite’s Money Relationships
- Bart & Fleming: Ava DuVernay In Demand; CEO Mischief And Focus Feature Casualties; ‘Spotlight’s…
- J.K. Simmons & Julie Delpy To Star In ‘The Bachelors’ From ‘Unbroken,’ ‘Descendants…
- ‘Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates’ Trailer: Can Efron & Devine Out-Party Kendrick & Plaza?
- Morgan Freeman To Receive Chaplin Award From Film Society Of Lincoln Center