Rebecca Kearey has been promoted to EVP International Marketing and Distribution at Fox Searchlight International. She will continue to oversee international marketing and distribution for Fox Searchlight Pictures and recently took on the same duties at Fox International Productions. She will report to 20th Century Fox International Co-Presidents Paul Hanneman and Tomas Jegeus, as well as Fox Searchlight Presidents Stephen Gilula and Nancy Utley. “Rebecca has consistently raised the bar on our campaigns and box office results, and we are fortunate to have an executive of her caliber on our team,” Hanneman and Jegeus said in announcing the move. Since 2005, Kearey has shepherded overseas campaigns for such Searchlight films as Black Swan, (500) Days of Summer and Juno.
Rebecca Kearey Upped To EVP Marketing & Distribution At Fox Searchlight International
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest Film News
- Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: “I’m Glad It’s Going Slowly, You Don’t Deserve A Bullet… Stay Tuned”…
- Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Reinstated: China & U.S. Release Date Set After Sept Delay
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+: Thanksgiving B.O.
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role