Rebecca Kearey has been promoted to EVP International Marketing and Distribution at Fox Searchlight International. She will continue to oversee international marketing and distribution for Fox Searchlight Pictures and recently took on the same duties at Fox International Productions. She will report to 20th Century Fox International Co-Presidents Paul Hanneman and Tomas Jegeus, as well as Fox Searchlight Presidents Stephen Gilula and Nancy Utley. “Rebecca has consistently raised the bar on our campaigns and box office results, and we are fortunate to have an executive of her caliber on our team,” Hanneman and Jegeus said in announcing the move. Since 2005, Kearey has shepherded overseas campaigns for such Searchlight films as Black Swan, (500) Days of Summer and Juno.
Rebecca Kearey Upped To EVP Marketing & Distribution At Fox Searchlight International
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest Film News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
- Sony’s Pictures Division Reports Loss Of $719M; Company’s Overall Net Profit Takes 50% Hit
- ‘Firestarter’: Stephen King Classic Reignites With Universal, Blumhouse & Akiva Goldsman Directing
- Tribeca Film Festival Winners: ‘Keep The Change’, ‘Bobbi Jene’ Tops
- Broad Green Pictures Hires Four Execs In Marketing & Legal Departments
- ‘Little Prince’s Mark Osborne & Scribe Adam Kline Link With Fox Animation For Two New Projects