The two-hour season finale of CBS’ Survivor: Redemption Island beat all comers Sunday night, scoring a preliminary 13.1 million viewers and a 4.0 in the adults 18-49 demographic to help CBS win the evening overall. The Survivor reunion show also scored well, earning a 3.5 in the demo. The block took its toll on the two-hour season finale of ABC’s Desperate Housewives, which grew only slightly week-over-week to a 3.0 rating and 10 million viewers, though it was the night’s most-watched scripted show and gave the network its best total viewers and demo numbers on Sunday with regular programming since early January. Meanwhile, Fox’s animated comedy block was mostly flat with last week, with the season ender of The Cleveland Show (2.3) up a tenth. A two-hour episode of NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice (2.4) also was flat.
Ratings Rat Race: 'Survivor' Leads CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better
- ‘Quantico’ Adds Three Recurring To Cast
- Freeform/ABC Family Sets Winter Premieres For New, Returning Shows