The two-hour season finale of CBS’ Survivor: Redemption Island beat all comers Sunday night, scoring a preliminary 13.1 million viewers and a 4.0 in the adults 18-49 demographic to help CBS win the evening overall. The Survivor reunion show also scored well, earning a 3.5 in the demo. The block took its toll on the two-hour season finale of ABC’s Desperate Housewives, which grew only slightly week-over-week to a 3.0 rating and 10 million viewers, though it was the night’s most-watched scripted show and gave the network its best total viewers and demo numbers on Sunday with regular programming since early January. Meanwhile, Fox’s animated comedy block was mostly flat with last week, with the season ender of The Cleveland Show (2.3) up a tenth. A two-hour episode of NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice (2.4) also was flat.
Ratings Rat Race: 'Survivor' Leads CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM