The two-hour season finale of CBS’ Survivor: Redemption Island beat all comers Sunday night, scoring a preliminary 13.1 million viewers and a 4.0 in the adults 18-49 demographic to help CBS win the evening overall. The Survivor reunion show also scored well, earning a 3.5 in the demo. The block took its toll on the two-hour season finale of ABC’s Desperate Housewives, which grew only slightly week-over-week to a 3.0 rating and 10 million viewers, though it was the night’s most-watched scripted show and gave the network its best total viewers and demo numbers on Sunday with regular programming since early January. Meanwhile, Fox’s animated comedy block was mostly flat with last week, with the season ender of The Cleveland Show (2.3) up a tenth. A two-hour episode of NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice (2.4) also was flat.
Ratings Rat Race: 'Survivor' Leads CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Imagine Entertainment Takes Controlling Interest In Comedy Series Producer Jax Media
- California’s IMDb Age Law Violates First Amendment, Federal Court Rules; SAG-AFTRA “Extremely Disappointed”…
- Donald Trump Signs Memorandum Directing AG Jeff Sessions To “Propose Regulations” Banning Bump Stocks
- Netflix's Sabrina The Teenage Witch Series Casts Miranda Otto As Aunt Zelda
- Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives…
- Disney Channel’s ‘Zombies’ Premiere Beats Friday Olympics In Kid Demos