The two-hour season finale of CBS’ Survivor: Redemption Island beat all comers Sunday night, scoring a preliminary 13.1 million viewers and a 4.0 in the adults 18-49 demographic to help CBS win the evening overall. The Survivor reunion show also scored well, earning a 3.5 in the demo. The block took its toll on the two-hour season finale of ABC’s Desperate Housewives, which grew only slightly week-over-week to a 3.0 rating and 10 million viewers, though it was the night’s most-watched scripted show and gave the network its best total viewers and demo numbers on Sunday with regular programming since early January. Meanwhile, Fox’s animated comedy block was mostly flat with last week, with the season ender of The Cleveland Show (2.3) up a tenth. A two-hour episode of NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice (2.4) also was flat.
Ratings Rat Race: 'Survivor' Leads CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report