After taking last Friday off for the swan song of veteran Smallville, CW’s Supernatural returned last night for its own season closer. The finale drew 2.1 million viewers and a 0.8/3 in adults 18-49, down 20% in the demo from the show’s last original. With CBS’ established Friday dramas CSI: NY and Blue Bloods in repeat/replaced by 48 Hours Mystery, respectively, after ending their seasons last week, Flashpoint (0.9/3) at 8 PM dropped 31% from last week. Fox (average of 1.5/6) won the night in 18-49 with a new Kitchen Nightmares (1.6/6), the highest-rated program of the night, followed by a repeat of the unscripted series (1.4/5). ABC (1.3/4) was second with a Shark Tank rerun and newsmagazines, followed by NBC, which aired Friday Night Lights (0.9/3, up a tenth) and Dateline.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Supernatural' Ends Season On Low Note
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive