After taking last Friday off for the swan song of veteran Smallville, CW’s Supernatural returned last night for its own season closer. The finale drew 2.1 million viewers and a 0.8/3 in adults 18-49, down 20% in the demo from the show’s last original. With CBS’ established Friday dramas CSI: NY and Blue Bloods in repeat/replaced by 48 Hours Mystery, respectively, after ending their seasons last week, Flashpoint (0.9/3) at 8 PM dropped 31% from last week. Fox (average of 1.5/6) won the night in 18-49 with a new Kitchen Nightmares (1.6/6), the highest-rated program of the night, followed by a repeat of the unscripted series (1.4/5). ABC (1.3/4) was second with a Shark Tank rerun and newsmagazines, followed by NBC, which aired Friday Night Lights (0.9/3, up a tenth) and Dateline.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Supernatural' Ends Season On Low Note
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest TV News
- Josh Earnest Named NBC News Analyst, Says Obama Would Take Trump Call Despite Wiretap Claim
- ‘Private Eyes’: ION TV Acquires Drama Series Starring Jason Priestley
- Tomi Lahren ‘Banned Permanently’ From TheBlaze: Report
- Access Ent Takes Bite Of Bad Wolf; Tom Pullen Joins Dragonfly – Global Briefs
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In Season…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'