Fringe ended its third season last night in a ho-hum fashion. (Knowing their show is coming back, fans probably didn’t feel any urgency to see the finale right away.) It drew a 1.2 rating in 18-49, down a tenth from last week, despite its lead-in, Kitchen Nightmares (1.6), being up a big 23%. Nice bump for Gordon Ramsey after his appearance on American Idol Thursday night. Fox finished tied with CBS and ABC for the night in 18-49, while CBS won in total viewers. CBS’ Achilles’ heel once again was the 8 PM slot, which claimed another casualty: once solid Canadian cop drama Flashpoint, which returned with a 1.1 demo rating. CSI: NY (1.5) was down two tenths, followed by Blue Bloods (1.5). down a tenth and last in the 10 PM hour behind NBC’s Dateline (1.9) and ABC’s 20/20 (1.7). Friday Night Lights (0.8) was up a tenth, while Shark Tank (1.2), Smallville and Supernatural were steady.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Fringe' Down In Finale, 'Flashpoint' Low In Return
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Netflix Series From 'Damages' Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director