Fringe ended its third season last night in a ho-hum fashion. (Knowing their show is coming back, fans probably didn’t feel any urgency to see the finale right away.) It drew a 1.2 rating in 18-49, down a tenth from last week, despite its lead-in, Kitchen Nightmares (1.6), being up a big 23%. Nice bump for Gordon Ramsey after his appearance on American Idol Thursday night. Fox finished tied with CBS and ABC for the night in 18-49, while CBS won in total viewers. CBS’ Achilles’ heel once again was the 8 PM slot, which claimed another casualty: once solid Canadian cop drama Flashpoint, which returned with a 1.1 demo rating. CSI: NY (1.5) was down two tenths, followed by Blue Bloods (1.5). down a tenth and last in the 10 PM hour behind NBC’s Dateline (1.9) and ABC’s 20/20 (1.7). Friday Night Lights (0.8) was up a tenth, while Shark Tank (1.2), Smallville and Supernatural were steady.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Fringe' Down In Finale, 'Flashpoint' Low In Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot