As the only network with an all-original lineup, ABC easily won Monday in adults 18-49 (2.2/6) and total viewers (7.1 million). Moving to its regular 8-10 PM time slot, The Bachelorette (2.1/6) was down 23% from its premiere behind the Dancing With the Stars performance finale last Monday. At 10 PM, the latest Extreme Makeover spinoff, Weight Loss Edition, got off to a promising start with a 2.3/6 in 18-49, up 28% from the season premiere of True Beauty in the time period last June. Following a Minute to Win It rerun (0.9/3), the NBC season premiere of USA’s Law & Order: Criminal Intent (1.1/3) was up a tenth from last summer’s broadcast debut. At 10 PM, burnoff Law & Order: LA (1.4/4) also was up a tenth from last week. CBS and Fox aired reruns.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Bachelorette' Slips, 'Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss' Debut OK
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate