As the only network with an all-original lineup, ABC easily won Monday in adults 18-49 (2.2/6) and total viewers (7.1 million). Moving to its regular 8-10 PM time slot, The Bachelorette (2.1/6) was down 23% from its premiere behind the Dancing With the Stars performance finale last Monday. At 10 PM, the latest Extreme Makeover spinoff, Weight Loss Edition, got off to a promising start with a 2.3/6 in 18-49, up 28% from the season premiere of True Beauty in the time period last June. Following a Minute to Win It rerun (0.9/3), the NBC season premiere of USA’s Law & Order: Criminal Intent (1.1/3) was up a tenth from last summer’s broadcast debut. At 10 PM, burnoff Law & Order: LA (1.4/4) also was up a tenth from last week. CBS and Fox aired reruns.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Bachelorette' Slips, 'Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss' Debut OK
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'