Lee Pace has been cast as Thranduil the Elven King in Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit. Best known for Pushing Daisies, Pace just wrapped the role of Garrett in Bill Condon’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Pace is currently starring on Broadway in The Normal Heart, which opened to raves last Thursday. He is repped by CAA and Management 360.
Peter Jackson Taps Lee Pace For Elf King In 'The Hobbit'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
Brian Kilmeade Whines Jimmy Kimmel "Attacked Me" After Being Called "Phony Little Creep" In Health Care Fracas
'America's Got Talent' Finale Ratings Hit 6-Year High, 'MasterChef' Down From 2016, 'Big Brother' Up
Latest Film News
- AFM 2017: Films From 32 Female Directors To Screen So Far, Only Handful Are U.S. Produced
- ‘Peter Rabbit’ Trailer: James Corden Hops In As The Kid-Lit Legend
- The Deadline Podcast: “Fired Directors”, With Guest Ted Kotcheff
- Tom Hanks To Star In ‘A Man Called Ove’ Remake
- Wes Anderson’s ‘Isle Of Dogs’ Trailer Is Most Fetching
- Samuel Goldwyn Films Acquires NA Rights To ‘Sweet Country’