Lee Pace has been cast as Thranduil the Elven King in Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit. Best known for Pushing Daisies, Pace just wrapped the role of Garrett in Bill Condon’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Pace is currently starring on Broadway in The Normal Heart, which opened to raves last Thursday. He is repped by CAA and Management 360.
Peter Jackson Taps Lee Pace For Elf King In 'The Hobbit'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- Emmy Winner Anna Gunn Talks Starring Role In ‘Equity’, Working With Clint Eastwood, And Rumors Of ‘Breaking Bad’ And ‘Deadwood…
- Marvel’s ‘Avengers 3’ Gets Official Title With Temp Name Hung On ‘Avengers 4’
- Animation Vets Launch Astro-Nomical Entertainment To Make Indie Toons
- Geoff Stults Jumps Into ‘Granite Mountain’; Martha Kelly Joins ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Luc Besson Must Pay More For Copying John Carpenter’s ‘Escape From New York’
- ‘Jason Bourne’ On Way To $55M To $60M; ‘Bad Moms’ Reaching For $30M; ‘Nerve’ Could Find $15M…