Lee Pace has been cast as Thranduil the Elven King in Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit. Best known for Pushing Daisies, Pace just wrapped the role of Garrett in Bill Condon’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Pace is currently starring on Broadway in The Normal Heart, which opened to raves last Thursday. He is repped by CAA and Management 360.
Peter Jackson Taps Lee Pace For Elf King In 'The Hobbit'
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
Latest Film News
- ‘Assassination Nation’ Stars Discuss Timely Story About Female Rage In The Internet Age — Sundance Studio
- Paul Dano Brings Carey Mulligan To Sundance With His Directorial Debut ‘Wildlife’ – Sundance Studio
- Starz Pays $5M License Fee For Participant Media Series ‘America To Me’ By ‘Hoop Dreams’ Steve James…
- Spike Lee On Hollywood Skullduggery, ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Season 2 & Sundance
- Sebastián Hofmann Shares Childhood Experiences That Inspired ‘Time Share’ — Sundance Studio
- Megyn Kelly Plays “Hanoi Jane” Card In Feud With Jane Fonda Over Plastic Surgery Question