Lee Pace has been cast as Thranduil the Elven King in Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit. Best known for Pushing Daisies, Pace just wrapped the role of Garrett in Bill Condon’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Pace is currently starring on Broadway in The Normal Heart, which opened to raves last Thursday. He is repped by CAA and Management 360.
Peter Jackson Taps Lee Pace For Elf King In 'The Hobbit'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Flexes Muscle With $21M+ During The Lowest-Grossing Weekend Of 2017 To Date - Sunday AM
Universal $3B+ As 'Despicable' Franchise Takes Ani Crown; Wonder Woman To $800M Global; 'Wolf Warrior 2' Bests 'Avatar' Single-Market Record
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
'This Is Us': Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Tease Even More Details About Season 2 - Deadline Emmy Panel
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Remembers Jerry Lewis: Robert De Niro, Sandra Bernhard, Jim Carrey Honor King Of Comedy
- Jerry Lewis Dies: Comedy Legend, Classic Filmmaker Was 91
- Emmy Predictions: Outstanding Television Movie
- ‘Gook’ Robust In L.A.; 'Ingrid Goes West' Solid In Expansion – Specialty Box Office
- ‘Inconceivable’s Jonathan Baker, Who Filed Fraud Suit Against Emmett/Furla, Says He Has What Happened On Film…
- Looking Under ‘Logan Lucky’s Hood As ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Stands Tall With $21M Opening – Saturday…