Lee Pace has been cast as Thranduil the Elven King in Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit. Best known for Pushing Daisies, Pace just wrapped the role of Garrett in Bill Condon’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Pace is currently starring on Broadway in The Normal Heart, which opened to raves last Thursday. He is repped by CAA and Management 360.
Peter Jackson Taps Lee Pace For Elf King In 'The Hobbit'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- Terry George’s ‘The Promise’ Lands At Open Road, Gets April Release Date
- Peter Bart: Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Taking Aim At Hollywood
- ‘Office Christmas Party’ Gets Louder With $17M+, Though ‘Moana’ Still Has Leading Luau; ‘La La Land’ Huge…
- Gravitas Ventures Takes Swing With Bronson Pinchot Comedy ‘The Strike’
- 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado' Adds Isabela Moner
- ‘Big Short’ Scribe Charles Randolph Sets Sex Harassment Pic; Roger Ailes Figures In The Plot