I hear Paula Abdul just closed her deal to be the fourth judge on Fox’s The X Factor and is getting ready for tomorrow’s first two auditions tapings at 1 PM and 6 PM. With contract negotiations dragging on until the last possible minute, it is a good thing that the tapings are here in Los Angeles. Simon Cowell has a penchant for drama, and his U.S. X Factor has already offered a lot of that. The series’ hosts, Nicole Scherzinger and Steve Jones, were announced earlier this evening, less than 24 hours before they will emcee the first auditions. The other three judges on the reality show are Cowell, Antonio L.A. Reid and Cheryl Cole, marking Cowell’s reunion with his former American Idol cohort Abdul and his sidekick on the U.K. version of X Factor Cole.
Paula Abdul Closes Her Deal For 'X Factor'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'