Nickelodeon has picked up a third season of the hit live-action comedy Big Time Rush. The series, created by Scott Fellows and produced in partnership with Sony Music, chronicles the adventures and misadventures of four best friends from Minnesota who move to Los Angeles and trade in their hockey sticks and parkas for a chance at music stardom. Starring Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena and Logan Henderson, Big Time Rush will commence production on 20 episodes in January 2012. Currently in its second season, the series averages 3.9 million total viewers per episode.
Nickelodeon Renews 'Big Time Rush' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016